Cadis

GNFNRs Film Thread

On 1/25/2019 at 8:46 AM, wasted said:

You Were Never Really There was the best movie I’ve seen for a while. 

Watching this at the moment

I am watching Ken Burns' Baseball.

I started it almost ten years ago but stopped midway, and now I'm finally gonna watch all 22 hours or whatever.   I'm only on hour 4.  Early 1900s.

Blue Iguana. Kind of like a cross between Resevoir Dogs and Trainspotting and Lock, Stock and 2 and a Simon Pegg movie. A little too low budget to recommend. 

Climax. From Gaspar Noe. The man behind such films as Enter the Void and Irreversible. Not going to lie. There were times I thought that I was going to throw up while watching this one. 

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Climax. From Gaspar Noe. The man behind such films as Enter the Void and Irreversible. Not going to lie. There were times I thought that I was going to throw up while watching this one. 

I've not heard of Climax but liked but I like his other work. Will have to seek it out

Looks like turd to me.

Could be good?

Pretty flattering to Vince, saw a pic where "Tommy" has the mayhem tat and "Vince" still looks like a chick.

I haven't seen the Queen one, heard that they have Fred writing BH looking like 80s 'stache Fred.

I hate shit like that.

I'd rather just watch the real thing rather than some guys pretending...

Edited by Doctor Dom

Waiting for UYI, I was listening to a lot of any band with a Gun in the name, LA Guns, Bullet Boys, Gun then the album came out and it had a Rennaisance painting on the cover. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

The Bad Seed on Cinemax. Some sort of psychological horror movie. 

The one from 1956?

On 2/20/2019 at 7:20 AM, Doctor Dom said:

Looks like turd to me.

Could be good?

Pretty flattering to Vince, saw a pic where "Tommy" has the mayhem tat and "Vince" still looks like a chick.

I haven't seen the Queen one, heard that they have Fred writing BH looking like 80s 'stache Fred.

I hate shit like that.

I'd rather just watch the real thing rather than some guys pretending...

No, I saw it, when doing BH, Fred looks like 1975 Fred. It is generally accurate in terms of appearances; the one singular error is Freddie having a mustache in the scene where they're making We Will Rock You. He was clean shaven at that point.

10 hours ago, sixes said:

The one from 1956?

No not even the 1970s one the made for tv Rob Lowe produced masterpiece on Cinemax. 

They built a badass new theater with reclining seats and a full bar. It's awesome. 

The wife gets to watch her shit and I get to drink a whiskey drink and pass out beside her. 

Win-win. 

Why did you guys think Glass was boring?

It kept my attention for the entire movie.

The big "surprise" was pretty obvious from the moment the "doctor" showed her face on the screen. But other than that.....it was a pretty enjoyable watch.

I was expecting more Sam Jackson since the movie is named after his character.

As far as being boring, that's a risk you take with Bruce Willis. More often than not, he slums it and it brings the movie down. And in Glass, he slummed it