Cadis

GNFNRs Film Thread

33 minutes ago, Skeeter said:

If a director has one move you don’t like then you don’t give his other ones a chance?

I don't like to say mean things but the movie had a lot of glaring flaws in my opinion. It went against immersive film making.

53 minutes ago, wasted said:

Vice. Not bad, nothing new. It’s crazy this can be made and everyone is just yep I see no problems here. 

Bush and Cheney don't have any tweets that people can go back and get upset over. 

Just now, Donald Trump said:

Bush and Cheney don't have any tweets that people can go back and get upset over. 

Everyone’s so uptight about racism, but killing 600,000 Iraqi civilians is no problem. 

I think it’s like a test. If you don’t blink they know they got you. 

White Boy Rick. Pretty good. 

Reviews are always wrong. They were saying this was sort of depressing. It’s virtually a comedy. 

Reviews like this

http://observer.com/2018/09/nothing-good-about-white-boy-rick-especially-not-matthew-mcconaughey/

it seems like unless everything is squeaky clean and there’s a message it’s not a movie. 

Edited by wasted

Just now, Bill Brasky said:

The commuter was good

I enjoyed that. Had a bit of everything in it. 

You Were Never Really There was the best movie I’ve seen for a while. 

Back Roads (2018). Can’t recommend but I like this sort of loser 90s movie. Makes my sweatpants seem justified. Hotdogs aren’t just mashed animals they americana n shit. 

A Star is Born. The most inauthentic movie about a rock star I have ever seen. Bradley Cooper has clearly never snorted cocaine and I doubt he has ever been drunk. Lady Gaga is a horrible actress. 

Spiderman: Into the Spider-Verse. Made me feel like a little kid watching cartoons on a Saturday morning. Put aside your accusations of white culture appropriation and go see this one in 3D, preferably while stoned.  If they made a Transformers movie with this level of animation and imagination people would be lined up around the block. 

This new Ted Bundy documentary on netflix is twisted. I am impressed. I wonder how far Ted would have gone in the Republican party if he had managed to elude authorities.

On 1/25/2019 at 2:51 PM, sixes said:

Glass

Eh....

that movie was a steaming pile of brazilian shit, espeically compared to Unbreakable.

13 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

This new Ted Bundy documentary on netflix is twisted. I am impressed. I wonder how far Ted would have gone in the Republican party if he had managed to elude authorities.

I'm excited to watch this. 

13 hours ago, GNS said:

that movie was a steaming pile of brazilian shit, espeically compared to Unbreakable.

Surprised to read this but I'm starting to distrust Stuckmann reviews. He's too much of super fan with things.

400 Days (Syfy) Kind of sad to see Superman and Dane Cook reduced to this. The actual story halfway through gets pretty intriguing but then loses all gas. It could have been a much better story.

1 hour ago, arnold layne said:

I'm excited to watch this. 

It might be the best serial killer documentary I have ever seen. I have always found Bundy to be the most interesting of all the famous serial killers. H.H. Holmes is up there too but he is not as well known and we don't have video footage of him. 

34 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

It might be the best serial killer documentary I have ever seen. I have always found Bundy to be the most interesting of all the famous serial killers. H.H. Holmes is up there too but he is not as well known and we don't have video footage of him. 

I find him interesting too.

I think his MO was fascinating. He seemed to take advantage of the progressive side of the 70s.