Cadis

GNFNRs Film Thread

He did a good job of taking advantage of the lack of cohesion between law enforcement from county to county and state to state. It is completely asinine that law enforcement today still don't share all their information on some sort of online database. I guess they feel it wouldn't be fair to serial killers to stack the deck against them with an online database. 

Would you like to party? Would you like to party with supermodels? Would you like to party with supermodels on a private Carribean island once owned by Pablo Ecobar? Watch Fyre now. Only on Netflix

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

Do you like partying? Do you like partying with supermodels? Do you like partying with supermodels on a private Carribean island once owned by Pablo Ecobar? Watch Fyre now. Only on Netflix

There's another Fyre doc on Hulu

What was that tv series called Fincher started out directing it. That must be due a new season soon. 

Mindhunter. I read the book too. I was deep. 

Edited by wasted

3 hours ago, wasted said:

What was that tv series called Fincher started out directing it. That must be due a new season soon. 

Mindhunter. I read the book too. I was deep. 

Really good show 

Just now, Bill Brasky said:

Really good show 

Mind Hunter and True Detective. Man in the High Castle was alright as a drama. Ray Donovan is or has got kind of stupid but it can be alright. It’s like a dumber version of Sopranos. 

13 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Would you like to party? Would you like to party with supermodels? Would you like to party with supermodels on a private Carribean island once owned by Pablo Ecobar? Watch Fyre now. Only on Netflix

Watched it. Fascinating doc. 

Finished watching Alt Right on Netflix. The white supremacist guys come off about the same as they did back in the 90's when they used to appear on Geraldo and Springer. Basically they are a joke. The antifa folk though come across as being some serious fucking weirdos. 

On 1/30/2019 at 10:59 PM, meatpuppet said:

Aquaman sounds like fun. DC has a bad rep as of late but I think they must be getting better.

Just be sure you piss and eat a light meal before hand. 

I've never been a big wrestling fan, but the wrestling docs tend to be awesome.

Back in 1999 or so, there was "Beyond the Mat" which was just fascinating.

Around the same time, MTV did a mini-doc called "True Life: I'm a Pro Wreslter" or something like that.  It followed Triple H and Chyna around, as well as this past his prime guy...Tony Atlas.  It was fucking heartbreaking.  Dude hides money around his place and comes across it after he forgot about it and it's like he won the lottery.  Just the saddest thing you'll ever see.  I swear "The Wrestler" was directly influenced by this episode.

Recently, there was the Ric Flair doc on ESPN and the Andre the Giant doc on HBO....both highly recommended.

And I know I've said it before, but if you can get your hands on "Red turns to green" by everyone's favorite serious author Del James, it really is a wonderful little story about pro wrestling and easily the best thing he's ever done.

Watched Lion last night. Incredible true story about a 5 year old Indian boy who gets lost and ends up being adopted by a family in Australia. 20 years later he starts using Google earth to try and find his hometown, relying on only a few memories of the village where he grew up. 

Best film I've seen in ages 

This might be the  most underrated movie of all time....it’s about a family of midgets. 

Look at that cast. 

I thought it was a joke trailer at first. 

WATCH THE TRAILER

Matthew McConaughy

Gary Oldman

Kate Beckensale

Patricia Arquette

Peter Dinklage

David Alan Grier

On 2/8/2019 at 11:15 AM, Skeeter said:

This might be the  most underrated movie of all time....it’s about a family of midgets. 

Look at that cast. 

I thought it was a joke trailer at first. 

WATCH THE TRAILER

Matthew McConaughy

Gary Oldman

Kate Beckensale

Patricia Arquette

Peter Dinklage

David Alan Grier

None of you dick-rubbers are true movie fans if you aren’t interested in a movie featuring McConaughy, Oldman and Beckinsale. And with Matthew being born into a family of midgets.