Cadis

GNFNRs Film Thread

Saw "Limitless" in the cinema some nights ago. Pretty good movie; I would recommend it.

Yeah, it was all right, but I thought The Lincoln Lawyer was better. Very good flick imo.

I thought Monkeys was overrated and even though Pitt is really good in it, I don't think his role needs all of the praise it gets.

Monkey is great, but Pitt is mindblowing on it. The parts at the mental institute are gold.

I'm watching A beautiful mind right now. Quite captivating.

Edit:

I'm watching A beautiful mind right now. Absolutely captivating.

Edited by Spoon87

Watched the 5th Fast and the Furious movie. Corny as shit, but it was made equally hilarious by my brother's overt and comical reactions to just about every car scene, quick banter, and scantily clad woman.

Had to watch the childrens movie Megamind ( dreamworks).

Really had a lot of fun. The music was great! I heared, AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, GNR, Elvis Presley.

Ofcourse my kids hated the music, but I had the best of times. Fun movie!

Just watched Thor and it's the most entertaining movie I've seen in ages. Not gonna win any Oscars but was a totally kickass no brainer popcorn movie. Awesome!

Just downloaded Hobo With A Shotgun to watch next too, looking forward to that. I love me a bit of Rutger Hauer!

Guest PublicEnemy

Watched Django a few nights ago. It makes all the other western's look like child' play.

The English dub for the movie is terrible but it is worth the watch.

Watched The Good Son. I was surprised. Some gorgeous cinematography, and Culkin really did a great job. It really did well to build on his impish and mischievous character from the Home Alone series. Other than that, the film was pretty straight forward and predictable.

I want to watch a mindfuck film, any thoughts?

The Machinist is a pretty good one.

Super, but only because Ellen Paige gets shot in the face. That shit made me sad. =[

just watched Hidalgo. i totally have a boner for horse movies...and viggo mortenson.

another very underrated movie in my opinion: The Four Feathers. it's amazing and i recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

edit:not a very good trailer at all. but don't let that deter you! it really is good, really!

Edited by White_Raven

The 5 or the 3 hour version?

I saw the 3 hour version and I wasn't too impressed, sadly...

I watched the version that was over 5 hours. It was good, but it was a lot to take in. I'll probably have to watch it again. Some of it was a bit melodramatic though.