2 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Meanwhile Fernando Fire is burning down California.

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Have you seen the space footage of those fires? It's crazy. 

I officially don't care anymore. It poured last night, and I can see the sky today. Get your shit together, California.

10 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

I officially don't care anymore. It poured last night, and I can see the sky today. Get your shit together, California.

How has the smoke in Washington been? I don’t think I have ever appreciated fresh air as much as I do right now. 

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

How has the smoke in Washington been? I don’t think I have ever appreciated fresh air as much as I do right now. 

Absolutely terrible. The Columbia Corridor carries smoke like nobodies business into Eastern WA. We haven't had the most smokey days this year, but we've had the most "holy fuck don't go outside" air quality days this year. 18 was smokier, this year just dialed it to 11  it for a shorter time. Visibility less than half mile.

I'll put it this way, the air quality index goes to 500. We had readings at almost 800. Stations in Washington were shutting themselves down, because they're programmed to see something that high, and say, nah, something is malfunctioning. They had to be reprogrammed to say, yes, in fact, the air sucks that bad.

I haven’t considered going outside other than for necessity for nearly 2 weeks now. Death penalty for arsonists would be part of my platform if I were running for office right now in Washington, Oregon, or California.

You would think that we would use heat seeking drones that signal automated water bombers to tackle the problem of forest fires.

9 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I haven’t considered going outside other than for necessity for nearly 2 weeks now. Death penalty for arsonists would be part of my platform if I were running for office right now in Washington, Oregon, or California.

You would think that we would use heat seeking drones that signal automated water bombers to tackle the problem of forest fires.

Friday was the absolute worst. I let my dog out, and stayed out with him for like 10 minutes. I came in, and it felt like there was a pair of vice grips on the bridge of my nose. I don't think I've ever experienced that.

On 9/5/2020 at 3:49 AM, arnold layne said:

Why are hurricanes usually named after women?

Because when they come, they are wild and wet. But when they leave, they take your house and your car. 

noaa should name hurricanes that make landfall on the US after man hating ball busting feminists. for example like hurricane alexandria as in commie aoc, hurricane hillary after slick willy's better half, hurricane elizabeth after the native american impostor or maybe just be pc and call the tropical storms whoricanes as in "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".