The Last Fat Leaks: Moment of Truth

I've listened to them sporadically

Can't stand the fan favourite instrumentals (Zodiac, Elvis Soul Shit or whatever) because they sound too artificial/preprogrammed

Curly Shuffle, Perhaps, Atlas, Quick Song and sometimes Hard School and SOG if i want to laugh at those drunk/high vocals and maybe Nothing and Dub Suplex (which is an RHCP plagiarism, i'm pretty sure)

From Buckets bunch: RealDoll.com, SR and Sorry

Oh and i do like CD's various version and Madagascar (version Tom or who the fucker ever likes)

I don't really heard any of the "drums up, farts down -1,5d) versions, don't really cared about them after one listen (when the leaks slowly came out, haven't heard them since, probably never will)

Just the past weekend.  Not the leaks in total, but I have a playlist that has a few on there.  There were the standouts to me :

Atlas Shruged

Perhaps

Hard School

I also prefer the early versions of these guys, that I felt got worse the longer they were tinkered with :

Chinese Democracy

The Blues

Rhiad N' The Bedouins 

I honestly don't give much of a listen to the instrumentals.  However, the standouts for me :

Quick Song

The Rebel

The 'Quick Song' with the scat type nonsense at least gives you an idea what might have been.  And I think the riff of 'The Rebel' is real solid.

On 8/24/2020 at 4:26 AM, Gordon Comstock said:

If the early version really ended with "I love you Stephanie" then the engineer was right to delete it.

According to Brasky the remix version of TIL by Brain originally ended with 'I love you, Beta', but the leaker decided to cut it out.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952sc47oceqsqf3pzzaf2

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Yea lol I was one of the people who met MSL at the 2014 residency, he played the remixes, silkworms, omg and part of the San Juan show. Nice guy, kinda weird...

There was a couple mygnr mods and 3 or 4 forum users there too.

I bet that was....fun

So no General there? No other songs- then unkown/uncirculated?-

Oh and btw some documents claim there is a 6th remix song which is uncirculated? Does anyone now anything more?

59 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

I bet that was....fun

So no General there? No other songs- then unkown/uncirculated?-

Oh and btw some documents claim there is a 6th remix song which is uncirculated? Does anyone now anything more?

It was interesting...

No unheard songs though. Didn't Brain say he did 6 or 7 remixes? I'd guess the other one is Sorry, since he and Melissa played that one live.