GNFNRs Video Game Thread

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shut the fuck up miser.

when you're 5 kills deep in an espionage mission and stop to read some @sixes unmasked shitposts

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Waggy said:

The latest game I played was Yakuza Zero.

It has a scene where this happens:

CD8D497584FFAF252605C389B04233C5AD2A097B

This also happens on the regular:

giphy.gif

Fun. Uncucked. Masculine. Thank the Based Japs. 

Kazuma Kiryu is a man every man should strive to become.

The first gif is the gayest thing ever

I finished Dead Rising 4. But I fell off the helicopter so I died anyway. Might replay knowing what to do. 

Started Dragon Age Inquisition. It’s kind of long winded but my characters are getting stronger. I can’t read maps. 

Also play Dirt but it’s kind of needs intense concentration. I fly off into ditches pretty often. 

11 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

I want to get a Switch and get caught up on the 20 years of Mario and Zelda platformers I've missed among other things.

10 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Odyssey and BoTW are perfect games. 

Same but for Odyssey and Mario Kart 8. 

On 8/16/2020 at 9:03 PM, Waggy said:

The latest game I played was Yakuza Zero.

It has a scene where this happens:

CD8D497584FFAF252605C389B04233C5AD2A097B

This also happens on the regular:

giphy.gif

Fun. Uncucked. Masculine. Thank the Based Japs. 

Kazuma Kiryu is a man every man should strive to become.

That first gif is the gayest shit I’ve seen on here and I just read a recent post that dazey participated in gay sex because he wanted to see if he enjoyed being fucked in the ass

6 minutes ago, Pappa FAT said:

That first gif is the gayest shit I’ve seen on here and I just read a recent post that dazey participated in gay sex because he wanted to see if he enjoyed being fucked in the ass

Yeah, I was a bit taken aback as well.

There's plenty of things I've never experienced that I could see myself wanting to know what it feels like....like flipping off a flying trapeze and catching the next one.  Must be a rush.

Surfing.   I've never been surfing and I know I'll never do it cause I wouldn't be able to push up and stand quick enough.  It's hard as shit.  But I'd love to know what that feels like.

Never.....ever......ever have I wanted to know what anything sexual feels like with another man.  I can't imagine even being open to the idea.  It's repulsive on an atomic level.

I love to lick girls assholes but I have never been Curious enough to even entertain the idea of letting a girl shit in my mouth. I know I wouldn’t enjoy that and I don’t need to do it to know I won’t like it. If you’ve even  thought about smoking pole or having a cock in your ass, your a faggot plain and simple.

1 hour ago, Pappa FAT said:

Sounds a bit insecure to me.

Don't worry your hetero street cred is safe.

You can go on dates with girls in telephone clubs and theres a female bikini wrestling mini-game. 

smallfacemcgee.jpg

• 2 weeks later...