fernando is in the war room

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fernando's dad has released a book.

Fucking finally! Now we can chat in REAL TIME with GNR fans about the release of legendary album Chinese Democracy.

People welcomed in the war room tonight: Fake Fernando   People pushed away form the war room tonight: JB, Luis   S H I T  

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Let me have a say in Merch.  I want action figures of the band.  REAL action figures.

And then there was this monstrosity that goes for like $150 and is gay as shit:

Give us real action figures like the ones made in Japan of their dead gay idol Freddie Mercury!

(Then we can make em kiss and shit, and Axl will get AIDS.)

I wanna fondle their little plastic butts!

(Then we can make em kiss and shit, and Axl will get AIDS.)

Dude, you're an adult

why would you want action figures? To play with them?

:crazy::confused:

Anyway, don't give this shithead any more ideas...

He might do it, if it's useless stuff like action figures

13 hours ago, JordanRose said:

I want a FAT figure with interchangeable heads from Fatcon 1- 6, slices of pizza and hot dogs, hair plugs you can move from the back to the front leaving weird gaps.....

You press a button disguised as one of his chins and he does a voice crack high note 

3 hours ago, maynard said:

Fernando has not embraced the future yet.

he was in there before, but rick leaked the audio and he got butthurt and will probably never go back

as for embracing the future, i doubt fernando wants to pay $9.99 a month for spotify when he has all the new songs on his laptop

6 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

he was in there before, but rick leaked the audio and he got butthurt and will probably never go back

as for embracing the future, i doubt fernando wants to pay $9.99 a month for spotify when he has all the new songs on his laptop

Shhh....don't tell Nando.....Axl was too cheap to get him his own laptop so he just gave him that roadie's laptop that he smashed that time.  He told Robin Finch he replaced it, but he didn't.

lol, looks like the (shit) mods in the war room decided to go back on unbanning me on the 12th because i dared say something about some screenshots luis sent me of their terrible moderation

how billy decided to let the server die on such a shit hill is kind of amazing

LOL at self-righteous chilebrazils who think being a mod in a gnr discord makes them an authority figure and gives them some kind of moral upper hand on others

never seen such a massive pile of self-important garbage from a "mod" of something in my life. mcdaddy makes 2010 black sabbath look like a pushover.

daily reminder that the soy room is full of teenagers and pedophiles who pm said teenagers to groom them and the mods do nothing about this, but ban people for having concerns about their moderation

soy room moderation (note the timestamps):

p4Pquhi.png

20 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

LOL at self-righteous chilebrazils who think being a mod in a gnr discord makes them an authority figure and gives them some kind of moral upper hand on others

never seen such a massive pile of self-important garbage from a "mod" of something in my life. mcdaddy makes 2010 black sabbath look like a pushover.

daily reminder that the soy room is full of teenagers and pedophiles who pm said teenagers to groom them and the mods do nothing about this, but ban people for having concerns about their moderation

soy room moderation (note the timestamps):

p4Pquhi.png

this is all true, but haven't you considered that they fucking with you, because it will rile you up and discord is too important for you in an unhealthy way?  it's just a fucking chat room, who gives a fuck

I go there to troll and get leaks and boots and occasionaly shoot the shit with those retards. Not buliding a .....community. it's not that serious

4 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

this is all true, but haven't you considered that they fucking with you, because it will rile you up and discord is too important for you in an unhealthy way?  it's just a fucking chat room, who gives a fuck

I go there to troll and get leaks and boots and occasionaly shoot the shit with those retards. Not buliding a .....community. it's not that serious

They're fucking with me by warning and muting Luis? Odd way to go about it.

"Building a community" is just another way of saying "having a place to talk that isn't run by power hungry Brazilian retards", it's not as "serious" as you and maynard think it is. No one's trying to start a brand and get party passes except the soy room fags. Speaking of that, fucking lol at still thinking anyone gives a shit about marc canter in 2020. GNFNR got tired of that guy a decade ago.

2 hours ago, magisme said:

:rofl-lol:

lol still mad