Sign in to follow this  
bran

Georgia Prison Riot

So far the prisoners are reporting multiple dead guards and multiple injuries among the prisoners. People breaking out and there are sounds of explosions. This guy apparently has been shot by a guard.

Gee it's almost like having established authority figures is the way to go. Oh shit I'm sorry, I haven't been paying attention, I'm libertarian, we should just cut everyone loose right?

8 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Botonga Botonga Bontonga.......in Botongaville!!

Haha! I was just looking for that clip on you tube to post here

11 hours ago, bran said:

update: Apparently the prisoners stabbed two guards(1 known dead although 2 widely reported) after a guard shot an inmate. The inmates then hogtied the captain of the guards and took all the guard'ss weapons. Reportedly the National Guard is arriving to the scene.

It's official: Georgia is now part of Brazil. Brazil have these kind of riots on a weekly basis, where inmates reportedly beat, stab, shot and decap each other with dull knifes after being raped. Sometimes they do the justice by their own hands, because most of these cases related to (child) rapist, matricide cases or serial killers or simply even gang member rivalry