Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

I think we need a True Crime thread

I am reading Patton Oswald’s wife’s book on the Golden State Killer right now. It is really fucking good! Has anybody read a good book on the DC Snipers? Take this within the context of the true crime thread but I think the DC Snipers on the prowl was the most exciting true crime case of the 2000’s so far. It had you tuned into the news every night to find out if anybody else had been shot. 

Not really my thing.

Too freaky.

When I feel like scaring the shit outta myself, I stick to UFO stuff cause it's most likely not true.  The "true" part in the true crime turns me off.  It's all fun and games until it happens to someone you know or someone you love.

27 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

China! 

China has taken over from the USSR as the lead dancer in this new Cold War. That must piss Putin off.  He is nothing more than a sideshow along with Lil Rocket Man. 

57 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I am reading Patton Oswald’s wife’s book on the Golden State Killer right now. It is really fucking good! Has anybody read a good book on the DC Snipers? Take this within the context of the true crime thread but I think the DC Snipers on the prowl was the most exciting true crime case of the 2000’s so far. It had you tuned into the news every night to find out if anybody else had been shot. 

I'll waiting for that I'll Be Gone In The Dark to drop to On-Demand but its not available on these shores till August 30th. 

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

Since the East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer got caught after all these years, i'm not gonna read any more shit. I've read various articles for too long and the guy got caught a few months later, yeah! That subreddit dedicated to this fuckface was pure gold

Did you hear the actual phone recording where he touts the police about committing another killings?

He is an old fart now lol

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

I thought Patton Oswalt killed his wife? This is a new wife?

No this is the dead one.

A few months later he married the second one.

Kids of the 80 will recognize her at the hot chick dancing in leotards in the Corey Haim/Corey Feldman late 80s flop "Dream a Little Dream"....yes...that once hot piece of ass is married to Hobbit Patton Oswalt now.

(Also....the fuck was up with Feldman's insane Michael Jackson fetish?)

Love how high schoolers smoke casually on school campuses......ahh...the 80s.

3 hours ago, sixes said:

I thought Patton Oswalt killed his wife? This is a new wife?

That's what I heard at Panera  store number 685

7 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

China has taken over from the USSR as the lead dancer in this new Cold War. That must piss Putin off.  He is nothing more than a sideshow along with Lil Rocket Man. 

It’s just to justify military spending. 

The Shadow of Death: The Hunt for the Connecticut River Valley Killer by [Philip E. Ginsburg]

Good book about a serial killer from around my hometown. This person hasn't been found but there were always whispers about this case when I was a kid.

14 hours ago, bran said:

The Shadow of Death: The Hunt for the Connecticut River Valley Killer by [Philip E. Ginsburg]

Good book about a serial killer from around my hometown. This person hasn't been found but there were always whispers about this case when I was a kid.

Hmm interesting shit, might research it later, thx