EstrangedTWAT

From the band that brought you Locked And Loaded.....GREATEST HITS.....ON VINYL!!!

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

"Used against our progress"

:fataxl:

don’t use my own words against me, fam! Poo-f’n’-Hoo!

Axl is a cuck for having this clown as a manager.

To be fair, a coffee table book featuring all the lithos is something I've been suggesting for years, and if it was done properly and not in the lazy ass TB style, it would certainly be worth a few hundred for me.

But I have no faith in these retard Brazilians to even come close to what I have in mind, and they'll still try to charge three times what it should cost.

know some of you hates the whole truck and other ideas alike; but we really enjoy them

🤣

Crazy random thought. Seeing as though this release isn’t tied into anniversary could be possible it’s design is to raise revenue for a new album release. Maybe to pay for that promotion that we’ve heard Axl is so keen to get??

yeah, no chance. Just another cash grab 😂

They should release I Don’t Care About You as a digital single to support not touring til 2021. Enter The Void 2021.

" there are items which keeps me away from having time to finish a conversation"

Yes, we're all aware of such "items" that make up the tapestry of this thing called life. That's why we like to use things like notifications, reminders, calendars, diaries, memos, jotters, leaving a tab open, post-it notes, fridge magnets etc. Considering how insanely busy he is given all he's had to "manage" his entire tenure is tours and tat, you have to wonder how e.g a manager like Ron Smallwood has managed Maiden for 40+ years without cloning ten of himself. 

my points shared via outlets and used against our progress

This is such Axl-esque bullshit. Like the amount of times he's said that he doesn't talk because his comments are used against him to impede his ability to be a rock singer who releases music and goes on tour. All the other artists who ever lived are so lucky to not have this difficulty of "points" being shared by "outlets" to be used against his progress. 

Selects have taken a pause and unsure of its future.

Might as well just be completely upfront and honest and say Fat Selects aren't coming back because Alex read the comments. 

We are looking to possibly

"We are looking very seriously at what we're doing in that regard." Alex 2012 on CD2. 

(It’s a lot harder than some of you may think it is)

Even now I can go into Waterstones bookstore in Nowhereshire in the middle of the UK countryside and browse a gigantic selection of books on every major artist and plenty of nobodies. Umpteen coffee table books by The Stones, Bowie etc. For fuck's sake Marc Canter, a frickin nobody restaurant owner with no experience or leverage put together an amazing Guns book with his own 20-year-old scrappy photos including an online audio/video component. Yet this giant brain can't find someone to outsource this to who's made them for The Stones etc, give him the archive of a zillion digital photographs from the tour and arrange some phone interviews with the band and crew for some fun stories. 

Also, trying to figure out what’s the next limited item we should have

No wonder he doesn't have time to finish a conversation or outsource work on a book. 

Is Axl informed about the fans' reactions to the leaks and that many fans in the online communities liked what they heard?

Nando: Move on.

Jesus, is that fucking depressing. He's nearly 60 but is such a big baby that his manager/son daren't even mention anything about what fans thought of leaks to him or vice versa. 

Sell merch like KISS, Tour like the Stones and release a record like Zepp. 2 out of the 3 ain’t bad. We can do this shit. One last push for immortality!

Actually glad I was too broke to see them each time they played near me now. 

Used to be amused by this nonsense, now it's turning into actual dislike. 

Progress? 

How can anybody believe a word these guys say regarding a new album. Covid 19 (China!) provided a big cover for these guys they just want to tour, make money and live off the past, the worlds biggest nostalgia band. How's that progress?

27 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Progress? 

How can anybody believe a word these guys say regarding a new album. Covid 19 (China!) provided a big cover for these guys they just want to tour, make money and live off the past, the worlds biggest nostalgia band. How's that progress?

Are you saying Alex left the door open at the Wuhan lab or he had too much bat soup at the wet market and shat his pants when he got back to LA? 

Surely they can half-ass an album, shit out three singles with videos made from NITL footage, play those three singles and maybe two other songs for half a leg of the next tour, then drop em and carry on doing the GH, with zero interviews or any normal-band shit. 

Perhaps

Atlas

Rockier/less industrial State of Grease

Oklahoma/Berlin with vocals

Soul Monster Munch with vocals

New Duff Song

New Duff Song

New Slash Song

New Slash Song

Seven

Unknown Axl song

Unknown Axl Song

Unknown Axl Song

Call it Use Your Illusion III. Get creative with your pisstaking and money whoring. Go mental. 

9 hours ago, Frans N' Roses said:

Amazing  Frans

Gentlemen  spread  this video across  all social media platforms  and @ assad and the band

We must  strike back

Btw gnr already  has a completed mixed single  ready to go at any time .

Why won't  they release it and throw a bone to the fans.

Btw the new album  Axl vocals are way more raspy but from what I've been  told have similar sound effects on some songs vocally.

I challenge  Assad to deny  this

9 minutes ago, Hulkster said:

Btw gnr already  has a completed mixed single  ready to go at any time .

Why won't  they release it and throw a bone to the fans.

Nice to know, can you advise whether it's fresh or Cd-era?

3 minutes ago, Faxl Rows said:

Nice to know, can you advise whether it's fresh or Cd-era?

Combination.  Axl originally  refused to do new vocals  on pre reunion  tracks which in some cases  is a great thing in others not so much.

Listen  guys a super  reliable  trusted  source says 90 percent of the new album  is fucking awesome.  Like better than anything since uyi

So it might  suck hairy Albanian donkey dick being  a gnr fan but  their is a fucking light at the end of tunnel

Why do I tell you guys this and search and investigate all whispers in the wind

Well