Will the new album be any good? and other questions

Will it be worth the wait?

Nope

What will it sound like?

Like CD mixed with a Better sub bass soundboard

What songs will be on it?

Fuck do i know. Lard School and Fatlas is a given plus maybe Perhaps

Will there be cover tunes on it?

probably, yeah. Especially if we count Slash as covering his replacements guitar parts :smugpepe:

What years will the recording span?

from the mid 90's until before the week it will be released.

How many songs will be on it?

Probably 16 (plus 14)

What will the running time be?

80 min. or it will be a double album

What will the lyrics be about? :rofl-lol:

Steph Trump Rubbing balls while Out'ta Get Me

Will the artwork be cool?

Probably got butchered at the last minute, because GNR are losers

Will the liner notes be incomprehensible?

Of course, it's Axl. With lots of F'N''s

Will it be released in a traditional or non-traditional manner?

Probably both but you have to pay an extra for a traditional release with "merch" and Super-Dooper-Whooper ediitons

Can Slash compete with Bucketheads playing on new material? I gotta say I love Slash's playing but god damn Buckethead really sold me with his playing, his overall tone is excellent. I'm at a crossroads because I seriously doubt any of riffs or material will remain in any future releases. 

46 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Can Slash compete with Bucketheads playing on new material? I gotta say I love Slash's playing but god damn Buckethead really sold me with his playing, his overall tone is excellent. I'm at a crossroads because I seriously doubt any of riffs or material will remain in any future releases. 

Tragically possible that we may never hear it. I do wonder if e.g. Twat was unreleased, would Slash be a man and say "It's done" and either cover it in studio or let it go on the/a record. Or would he be insecure and wank all over it instead. If they weren't all a bunch of little insecure bitches and realised that it's just fucking rock music and none of it will matter when all's said and done they could easily make everyone happy. Re-do the tracks and put the originals out as b-sides or iTunes exclusive or whatever. It's really not complicated.

1 minute ago, creed said:

I would do anything for a loaf,

a loaf of meat,

(Fan shouting: 'Release a new album, Axl!')

But i won't do that,

no, i won't do that...

yx8arpx3.jpg

Fucking work of art. Geraldine Loaf. 

11 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

CD era stuff might just end up on the CD box set after Axl has been abducted to S-4 for retraining. 

13 hours ago, JordanRose said:

Tragically possible that we may never hear it. I do wonder if e.g. Twat was unreleased, would Slash be a man and say "It's done" and either cover it in studio or let it go on the/a record. Or would he be insecure and wank all over it instead. If they weren't all a bunch of little insecure bitches and realised that it's just fucking rock music and none of it will matter when all's said and done they could easily make everyone happy. Re-do the tracks and put the originals out as b-sides or iTunes exclusive or whatever. It's really not complicated.

Slash’s renditions of CD songs is plenty of proof:

Slash doesn’t care about that material, he half-assed it every single time. He knows he’s not Buckethead, he knows he can’t play that stuff, and all he can do about it is act like a little cunt with hurt feelings and noodle aimlessly on top of it.

IF this version of GNR (the worst to date) release new music, and it’s re-recordings of the CD era, it will suck ass, cause they won’t keep BH’s parts, and Slash’s ego is too weak to be the bigger man and take the high road and put the effort to do it right. And if the songs are all brand new, they will suck because these guys have no real drive right now other than money; so it would most likely be an AFD 2.0: derivative lame-ass shit, just like the last 10 years of this band.

1 minute ago, Tremolo said:

Slash doesn’t care about that material, he half-assed it every single time. He knows he’s not Buckethead, he knows he can’t play that stuff, and all he can do about it is act like a little cunt with hurt feelings and noodle aimlessly on top of it.

IF this version of GNR (the worst to date) release new music, and it’s re-recordings of the CD era, it will suck ass, cause they won’t keep BH’s parts, and Slash’s ego is too weak to be the bigger man and take the high road and put the effort to do it right. And if the songs are all brand new, they will suck because these guys have no real drive right now other than money; so it would most likely be an AFD 2.0: derivative lame-ass shit, just like the last 10 years of this band.

Anyone sounds like they are half assing it after Bucket, but Slash has soul or feels or he’s the sound of GNR the merch masses want. I do think they are too old to do “Balls Out” which wouldn’t be the worst album title. This is a conundrum only wasted can solve but I have a name for: but it might be you know

19 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

Totally agree with some caveat: Slash has put Bucket over massively in several interviews during NITL whilst promoting his solo shit and in fairness he actually did great on Bucket's Twat solo imo and didn't change of fuck around with Bucket's shit on Sorry or Prostitute. Whereas he's never once mentioned Finck and clearly doesn't think much of Finck's TIL solo. So i'm holding out 1% hope that a compromise is reached with any Bucket shit that's Twat level. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

Anyone sounds like they are half assing it after Bucket, but Slash has soul or feels or he’s the sound of GNR the merch masses want. I do think they are too old to do “Balls Out” which wouldn’t be the worst album title. This is a conundrum only wasted can solve but I have a name for: but it might be you know

I think he is capable of coming up with his own great sounding solos for CD material, but he’s a petty cunt. The shit aimless noodling has zero “soul or feels”.

3 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

@Hulkster

Hey Hulk...Brother. Do you know if the next album will be heavy? 

Heavy .....  ? Think more contraband  meets uyi 2. Axl gonna fag on some of course.