What will it sound like?

What songs will be on it?

Will there be cover tunes on it?

What years will the recording span?

How many songs will be on it?

What will the running time be?

What will the lyrics be about? :rofl-lol:

Will the artwork be cool?

Will the liner notes be incomprehensible?

Will it be released in a traditional or non-traditional manner?

Slightly less layered than CD. Axl might have been advised that stripping Brain, Ron, Pitman etc from the songs would mean no royalties for them

I still find it hard to believe they were going to release that remix album! Actually release it 

1. Maybe (?)

2. Probably a more modern CD + UYI

3. A mix of CD era + new songs

4. I hope not

5. 1999 - 2019 I guess

6. At least 15

7. Around 1 hour like CD

8. Politics, how Axl's life is hard, maybe one or two love songs and child abuse? (the general)

9. Given their artwork for the boxes and social media I'd say no, but Axl's a perfeccionist so maybe yes

10. ??

11. Given what Axl said on china exchange they may probably release on both ways, the album in a traditional way plus bonus singles released online

I really wish those fucking instrumentals hadn't leaked last year with the locker discs, or I wouldn't give that much of a shit about new music. Instead now I'm determined to hear Soul Monster and Berlin with vocals, so here I am hoping against hope some version of them will be on the next release. This is one area where Axl's laziness will really come in handy, as there is no way he's capable of writing a full album of brand new songs, so he'll have to use the CD stuff. Imagine the nightmare if did write all new stuff, woke/anti-Trump lyrics over SMKC music? 🤮

18 minutes ago, shadowofthewave said:

I really wish those fucking instrumentals hadn't leaked last year with the locker discs, or I wouldn't give that much of a shit about new music. Instead now I'm determined to hear Soul Monster and Berlin with vocals, so here I am hoping against hope some version of them will be on the next release. This is one area where Axl's laziness will really come in handy, as there is no way he's capable of writing a full album of brand new songs, so he'll have to use the CD stuff. Imagine the nightmare if did write all new stuff, woke/anti-Trump lyrics over SMKC music? 🤮

I hadn't thought about that. Guaranteed to have some woke/anti-Trump shit. If it does i swear on my life I will take the most brutal trolling signs down the front of shows and fuck his shit up. 

Who wants a GH album on vinyl? GH are a way bands tell their fans that they shot their load and no collectable piece of art that deserve a rerelease on vinyl.

5 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb
Mother do you think they'll like the song
Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls
Mother should I build a wall
Mother should I run for president
Mother should I trust the government
Mother will they put me in the firing line
Ooooh aah, is it just a waste of time

Mother do think she's good enough for me
Mother do think she's dangerous to me
Mother will she tear your little boy apart
Oooh aah, mother will she break my heart

GrotesqueIdealisticGrasshopper-size_rest

22 hours ago, GeraldineBailey said:

Stephanie Seymour, I guess

We should also expect some punchy woke slogans here and there, and more super-smart geopolitical analysis about China and the Middle East.

I can't wait. 💤

Lol new album.

Ok, I'll play.

It's a lose lose situation.

Ideally it's all material written and performed by the actual 2000 Intentions/Chinese Democracy Guns N Roses (no Ron or Frank etc)...but there's no way they will put anything out without Slash and Duff plastered onto it now they are back.

And the idea of them writing new stuff with Axl is even more far fetched.

So, like the Chinese Democracy album itself, we might get a new baby but it will be heavily deformed and retarded.

Meatloaf is the only old fat guy I can remember ever coming back years past his prime and having a monster hit with I Will Do Anything For Love, but I don't see Axl doing that. 

I dont buy the story that Covid delayed a release. Bullshit. All Covid did was give them an excuse as to why they dont have an album. Or even a single release. If they had something, there'd be no reason not to release a single. Single are sometimes released many months in advance. So again, this excuse is just more Nando/Axl bs.

There is no new album. There is no new music. Just years 4-10  of the NITL tour with the same setlists.

^^Spot on. Just a convenient excuse for more procrastination. Fuck this band. All about the $$$ now

55 minutes ago, Negan said:

I dont buy the story that Covid delayed a release. Bullshit. All Covid did was give them an excuse as to why they dont have an album. Or even a single release. If they had something, there'd be no reason not to release a single. Single are sometimes released many months in advance. So again, this excuse is just more Nando/Axl bs.

There is no new album. There is no new music. Just years 4-10  of the NITL tour with the same setlists.

Sure, Covid is just an excuse for them. And the Vinyl release is just another proof that they just took Covid as a stupid excuse.

But you know why Led Zeppelin and many others stopped releasing new music after their prime, too? Cause shitty albums harm the brand. From a business view its smart to block YT videos, make yourself rare in media and re-release Greatest Hits or their best products in a slightly new form, that makes no sense getting copied by others. Thats why they choose vinyls and box-sets. And new album rumors are great to keep our interest, but as someone mentioned before: there will be no new album in 2021, because they will release a UYI box. 

I don't know about Axl's health, but 2 or 3 posthum albums would be a very smart move. So, imo, this is Axls plan. It will be released in 2022 or after his death.

What i don't get is: Why aint they making a deal with Netflix, a 4k release of a 1986-1993 concert and a bio movie deal.

2 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Meatloaf is the only old fat guy I can remember ever coming back years past his prime and having a monster hit with I Will Do Anything For Love, but I don't see Axl doing that. 

That was only 1993. My favourite live performance by Meat is with the Sydney Orchestra 2004. Fat Axl doesn't have eleven years of good vocals left. He has about minus 3. 

I Will Do Anything For Love is the song Axl only wished This I Love could be.

Somebody photoshop Axl Rose’s head onto Meat Loaf’s character from Fight Club. Is it too late in the game for Axl Rose to change his name to Meat Balls? What happens when Meat Balls teams up with Mr. Tube Steak?