Guns N Roses 2020 why have they not released a single

1 hour ago, Towelie said:

Same reason they didn't release a single in 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.

Axl's a lazy cunt.

It's not Axl's fault. It's Slash's fault and Seymour's and managers and "The Biz" and label execs and producers. Except it's not Slash's fault since 2016. 

I'd guess it's because they know the material they have sucks, and is barely above board compared to Duff's pile of shit. I'm guessing Axl's lack of having his soul tortured by some crazy bitch over the last 25+ years, he ran out of things to say. Squeaking lazy fat fucker!!

21 hours ago, Negan said:

I'd guess it's because they know the material they have sucks, and is barely above board compared for Duff's pile of sit. I'm guessing Axl's lack of having his soul tortured by some crazy bitch over the last 25+ years, he ran out of things to say. Fuck you Axl....you squeaking lazy fat fucker!!

Let's hope Axls tortured cuckold heart can produce some great stuff, hopefully Slash who himself is now cuckhold can bring the riffs and Frank Richards can add those Stevie Ray Vaughn type riffs, Melissa can look nice playing the keyboards and Dizzy Reed can fling his hair back for the great shots for the music videos. And it turns out Frank got his revenge on Duff by making him his bitch. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpT0IWEVVRomrtPs5sg9Y "In the fifth, your ass goes down. Say it" 

(Frank on the phone to Axl, when Sorum's book was due to be released and Duff was in hiding naked in Susans closet)