5 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Is it true that Rick has managed to secure a copy of Soul Monster with vocals and will be releasing it on the 4th of July? 

Uh.   Yeah.   Sure.

For real though.......why hasn't anyone found the pic I made of Rick and the giant DICK?   I can't find it!

6 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Is it true that Rick has managed to secure a copy of Soul Monster with vocals and will be releasing it on the 4th of July? 

Where you hear this?

3 hours ago, Auck said:

Where you hear this?

In my head. After my accident the other day I have been having visions of the future.

Cardi B, if you are reading this, get in touch. I had a dream where I heard your next number one hit.

if theres any new songs that get released this year (i.e new axl vocals on lyrics that we've never heard before) I will personally host a 1 hour webcam video of me going over to msls house while he's away at kfc, and fuck his fiance with a proper man sized white cock, none of this tiny jewish cock that's covered in sweat and oil. I will suprass rick dunsfords noteriety and become the internet juggernaut taht msl and rick wishes they were.

you can quote this post for posterity sake . We have 5 months left of the year, if we get new music, i repeat, new lyrics sung by axl, then i will do this act.

signed

/ Pappa FAT

12 hours ago, Pappa FAT said:

if theres any new songs that get released this year (i.e new axl vocals on lyrics that we've never heard before) I will personally host a 1 hour webcam video of me going over to msls house while he's away at kfc, and fuck his fiance with a proper man sized white cock, none of this tiny jewish cock that's covered in sweat and oil. I will suprass rick dunsfords noteriety and become the internet juggernaut taht msl and rick wishes they were.

you can quote this post for posterity sake . We have 5 months left of the year, if we get new music, i repeat, new lyrics sung by axl, then i will do this act.

signed

/ Pappa FAT

Easily the “Post of the Year”