Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

Media pushing new Russia Hoax

The media is trying to say that Russian Intelligence offered to pay Taliban related militants money to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan. And of course the Demented Dems and Piranha Press are using this story to attack President Trump.

That was Bush Sr in the Cold War training Osama bin laden to drain Russia of its resources. So the inverse also happened. It’s an easy deflect and win for Trump? That was the Cold War, Trump wants to work with Russia to finish off ISIS.

3 hours ago, wasted said:

Don Lemon is basically a white man. 

He's Anderson Cooper's brother from another mother. 

Big Brother: Covid 19 edition. Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, Chris "Fredo" Cuomo, Sean Hannity, and Tucker Carlson. Nancy Grace to host. 

11 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

I thought George Bush Snr already did this in the 80's?

True. The US did arm Bin Laden. Russia were Afghani invaders. US were Afghani liberators. History is for debaters. CNN newsflash is for masturbators. 

4 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

It is so irresponsible. They are practically daring Trump to retaliate against Russia. We are playing chicken now. 

So libdems want WW3. They just cannot live without war

8 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

The media is trying to say that Russian Intelligence offered to pay Taliban related militants money to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan. And of course the Demented Dems and Piranha Press are using this story to attack President Trump.

I'm not buying this story. Baseless accusations and more meme fuel for headline-skimming Boomers with TDS

15 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

He's Anderson Cooper's brother from another mother. 

Big Brother: Covid 19 edition. Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, Chris "Fredo" Cuomo, Sean Hannity, and Tucker Carlson. Nancy Grace to host. 

New old show idea: I’m a State Actor Get Me Outta Here!

The above cable news celebs have to camp out in the jungle surrounded by wild animals and made to live without modern amenities and have hunt to get food. Each week audience votes one of them off if they don’t get killed by tigers in the week. 

11 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

So libdems want WW3. They just cannot live without war

It’s because Trump is trying to pull out of Afghanistan and scale down funding of old Cold War spending on Russia. Bolton says in his recent book he was very mad when Trump refused to bomb Iran after they shot down a US drone. But he said what was worse was that Trump was ending wars which was blasphemy. Weapons manufacturers, the military and whole intelligence community are being defunded by Trump. The president’s job is to start new wars if you are part of the war economy. 

I read somewhere the original "intelligence" of this goes back to 2014-2015. Even then I don't buy it, Russia and US are natural allies against terrorism, especially with Trump in the White House. Also there have only been 4 deaths in Afghanistan in 2020 and I don't think there has been any since the truce was put into effect, so it is a pretty shitty bounty system.

32 minutes ago, bran said:

I read somewhere the original "intelligence" of this goes back to 2014-2015. Even then I don't buy it, Russia and US are natural allies against terrorism, especially with Trump in the White House. Also there have only been 4 deaths in Afghanistan in 2020 and I don't think there has been any since the truce was put into effect, so it is a pretty shitty bounty system.

There is no evidence that this story is true. Even the NY times article, the article all the other ones are based on, says:

"if true, then..."

It’s obvious war propaganda. It’s unnerving how quickly these stories are put out without any real sources. The media are just puppets. Trump must have done something like pull more troops out. It’s the only reason they want Trump out, it’s his foreign policy. 

2 hours ago, wasted said:

It’s obvious war propaganda. It’s unnerving how quickly these stories are put out without any real sources. The media are just puppets. Trump must have done something like pull more troops out. It’s the only reason they want Trump out, it’s his foreign policy. 

CNN is the CIA News Network.

6 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

CNN is the CIA News Network.

There is a strange cycle of ex CIA guys going on to be talking heads on CNN. Also going the other way rich elites who don’t go into the military might go into CIA then the cushy job is a presenter on cable news. They must be everywhere. It’s just like there’s only a few jobs, go into oil or military or CIA or media. It’s not even a conscious decision it’s just if you don’t think a certain way you don’t get anywhere in a media company. I meanChris Cuomo lost for a few days when he went Britney Spears about having to fake coronies for CNN. I think The Irishman conformed that Ferris provided the shotguns for the JFK hit. It’s what it is. I mean when Trump declassified those JFK files one of them says the the doctor who did the autopsy said a bullet entered through the front of his neck. And the other thing was that the windshield had bulletholes from the front. All this was redacted for years. When it comes out nobody cares. Also they had wire taps of KGB saying LBG was behind it. But nobody cares. To be fair it’s hard to know what it all actually means. Just a bunch of rich assholes killing each other. Just get sports back on tv we are dying of boredom out here!

On 6/29/2020 at 3:12 AM, wasted said:

It’s because Trump is trying to pull out of Afghanistan and scale down funding of old Cold War spending on Russia. Bolton says in his recent book he was very mad when Trump refused to bomb Iran after they shot down a US drone. But he said what was worse was that Trump was ending wars which was blasphemy. Weapons manufacturers, the military and whole intelligence community are being defunded by Trump. The president’s job is to start new wars if you are part of the war economy. 

Bolton has always been a war monger. Old thinking. Biden thinking. China definitely above Russia in the fuckery of the USA.

14 hours ago, John Bonham said:

There is no evidence that this story is true. Even the NY times article, the article all the other ones are based on, says:

"if true, then..."

Even the intelligence community has said. There wasnt enough proof to verify whether to take it seriously.

So much BS pours into the US intelligence committee, the President never, and never has, read these daily reports. There are people paid to do this. Read and then verify before bothering the President with what could just be total bullshit. Called in anonymously by Adam Schiff. The entire story is a hit piece made for morans.

1 minute ago, Negan said:

Bolton has always been a war monger. Old thinking. Biden thinking. China definitely above Russia in the fuckery of the USA.

Russia has the economy of West Virginia they aren’t taking over shit. But they do fuck around with cheap cyber stuff. Maybe there are long term problems with letting Russia profit from the Middle East, but at this point the US is spending trillions and losing. Taliban controls more territory in Afghanistan after how many years 30?