Bashar Al-Assad

Slash recording new demos for Guns

If they burst back onto the world stage with singles, videos and an album in tow then hooray, a reason for them to tour more. We get to hopefully hear some more mythical CD era stuff, albeit even more overproduced - if that's possible - and whatever the fuck Slosh can paste onto it. 

Meantime, LEAKS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE MORE LEAKS PLS

Recording never seemed to be a problem with these fuckheads. According to people who were there, they recorded everything on there tours. They could release a Best Of Guns N Roses Live DVD, and use the best performances for the DVD. And this shit is already done, and it still wont ever be released, at least not until Axl dies, and Nando cashes in. I've finally decided I have no wish for new music. Been waiting for it since forever. Shit ain't coming out. At best, maybe they release a cover someday, but I doubt it. Axl sounds WAAAAAAYYY too shitty for anything new to be released. And releasing anything recorded with Axl's vocals from a decade or 2 ago, would be ridiculous without recording new vocals. But again, his vocals suck. My guess is he can pull it off in the studio. But he would just sing it like dog shit as NITL tour heads into 2026. There is no new music.

I think Axl waited too long and now his voice is so shit that he can no longer record a decent vocal track. If this is the case Slosh and Doof can record a million demos and it will not get them any closer to ever having anything to release.

Its gonna be Box sets til the end, maybe the Chin Dem one will have some new remixes with Slash on them, and that will be the closest thing we get to a new song.

34 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

We got Atlas Shrugged.

If that's the last "new" GNR song ever, so be it.   It's better than nothing.

I think thats the worst one out of the new songs we got in 2019.

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

I think thats the worst one out of the new songs we got in 2019.

The four main leaks(this, Grace, School and Perhaps) are all good though. But Atlas is the weakest, School would do the best for the mainstream fanbase and I love Grace the most