underdog

Whos the most spineless between duff, slash and dizzy reed?

Most spineless?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Most spineless?

3 minutes ago, Luis said:

How would Dizzy be spineless? lmao

He's the most pushover guy I've ever heard of

Pushovers are spineless 

Do u know what spineless means?

1 minute ago, underdog said:

Pushovers are spineless 

Do u know what spineless means?

Yeah I'm wondering the same lol. tbh I can't really give you a definition of spineless of the top of my head. All I can say is that being a pushover for so many years because you have to pay so many alleged instances of child support doesnt necessary make me think of him as spineless. At least next to the other 2 lol

spineless

If you're spineless, you're weak or cowardly — or both. It would be spineless to watch a bully pick on someone much smaller and not try to intervene.

You can certainly use this adjective to literally mean "lacking a spine," and you might if you're talking about invertebrates like the spineless forest lizard or the Garo spineless eel. It's more common to call people spineless as a derogatory way of commenting on their weakness. A spineless superhero is too scared to confront the bad guys, and a spineless politician avoids conversation with critical constituents

Out of those fags Dizzy doesn't count. He's got no alternative in music that would have made him more money. What's he gonna do? One bad word or betrayal of Alex and he's done. I'd say he's (relatively) smart. 

The other two it's 50/50. If Slash had ever been motivated to write  a decent amount of shit half as good as 87-91 with a decent singer starting in '95 he'd have done great. Duff could have found a decent gig playing in a top tier band. Instead they both fucked up and are sharing one of Alex's teets each. 

Duff "The King of Queers" McKagan

Is way in the lead.

I wonder if it was Duff that paid Sorum to cancel the book.

4 hours ago, underdog said:

spineless

If you're spineless, you're weak or cowardly — or both. It would be spineless to watch a bully pick on someone much smaller and not try to intervene.

You can certainly use this adjective to literally mean "lacking a spine," and you might if you're talking about invertebrates like the spineless forest lizard or the Garo spineless eel. It's more common to call people spineless as a derogatory way of commenting on their weakness. A spineless superhero is too scared to confront the bad guys, and a spineless politician avoids conversation with critical constituents

Axl Slash Duff Dizzy Frank Richards Melissa

2 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Axl Slash Duff Dizzy Frank Richards Melissa

Anyone who left the fatband voluntarily has had more spine than the seven fats right now. That includes Izzy, Robin, Bucket, Paul, Brain, Bumblefoot, DJ Ashba and Tommy. I would include Matt as well, though he got fired

2 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

Anyone who left the fatband voluntarily has had more spine than the seven fats right now. That includes Izzy, Robin, Bucket, Paul, Brain, Bumblefoot, DJ Ashba and Tommy. I would include Matt as well, though he got fired

Did Ashba, Tommy and Bumble really count as quitting,

the were told to pursue other projects by gnr first

Just now, RedHook said:

Did Ashba, Tommy and Bumble really quit, the were told to pursue other projects by gnr

Ashba left w/ a long rant, Bumble and Tommy left quietly

Just now, Jeff Isbell said:

Ashba left w/ a long rant, Bumble and Tommy left quietly

Rant was after the fact of being told to pursue other projects

2 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Rant was after the fact of being told to pursue other projects

I doubt he was fired though. He had shit to do and probably knew about the impending fatunion. Axl even wanted him on the fatunion tour, but he refused

Duff was already called spinless by either Slash or Weiland or both.....after Sorum's book it couldn't be any more clear.

Duff "Spineless" McKagen.

Three way tie. If all three of them have no spine, they're all spineless. 

At least you can argue Dizzy isn't really doing it solely for excessive financial gain. He's been with this fat circus through the skinny, fat, braided, bloated, mustachioed, bowlcut and everything inbetween. On the payroll puppet? Sure. 

Slash and Duff have zero conviction. Went crawling back to the fat man when the money was right, behind no intention of recording any music and a fat ginger lesbian Mickey mouse impersonator on vocals. 

Anyone of their stature with any dignity would have never even considered it. The ship has long sailed.

Dizzy doesn't really have many other better options. 

17 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Imagine if Weiland had the oportunity to shitpost on GNFNR?

So much wasted peotential

In many ways he already did.

Weiland would be having a field day with Slush and Doof. And yes - if he were still alive, those two cock goblins would be back in GNR. It's always been about the money.