Sign in to follow this  
Towelie

Should we try and get One In A Million trending to troll the GNR brand?

I like this forum for all the shitposting and making fun of what this band has become.

But scheming shit like this is not very different from what fuckos like wanker or any of those weirdos would do. Aren’t we too old for this shit? It reeks of pre-pubescent garbage from 4chan.

2 hours ago, Tremolo said:

I like this forum for all the shitposting and making fun of what this band has become.

But scheming shit like this is not very different from what fuckos like wanker or any of those weirdos would do. Aren’t we too old for this shit? It reeks of pre-pubescent garbage from 4chan.

It's just a laugh. I didn't think for one second anyone was seriously gonna do it, or that this forum even has enough members to actually get something to trend (I barely use Twitter, but don't you need several thousand people to get something to trend?).

Not that I wouldn't be happy to witness Axl be called out for his hypocrisy and GNRs Fatunion turn to shit.

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Don’t be so selfish. GNR Metoo means no CD II. 

You're probably more likely to get it if the touring brand becomes worthless.

I've now idea how Fatty has escaped the cancel mob when they're going after ancient UK comedy episodes involving people who've been way more woke than Lard Boy for a lot longer. 

But if I knew that getting his ass publicly roasted would get us CD2 and unreleased shit quicker i'd be all for it. 

17 hours ago, Towelie said:

Here's some hashtag suggestions:

#CancelAxlRose

#RockFansAgainstRacism

#AxlRoseIsOver

And my personal favourite:

#AxlRoseIsAFatGingerHomophobicRacistRapist

Although I'm not sure I see that last one catching on. Shame.

#TickTockFatFuck

18 hours ago, underdog said:

i mean... he is not totally wrong

"Rap is just to me very annoying…. Just the fact that it's extra-black, too-blacks, y'know, we want everything, we deserve it, give it to us" [Hetfield, 1992]

also think about kirk, their first guitarist in 81 was black, trujillo etc...

12 hours ago, JordanRose said:

I've now idea how Fatty has escaped the cancel mob when they're going after ancient UK comedy episodes involving people who've been way more woke than Lard Boy for a lot longer. 

But if I knew that getting his ass publicly roasted would get us CD2 and unreleased shit quicker i'd be all for it. 

thing is: Axl dealt with it in the early 90's. it's over now. they are all acting like the "good" sjw's/liberals so... (omitting OIM from the re-releases it's just the top of the cherry on the shit pile)

He could (and should) get in trouble for beating women on the reg though for some fucked up reason he will get away with it, probably because TB, Slash, Frank, being a democrat/sjw etc.

We will never get a full new album though so why bother?

4 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

Thank you Axl by take us.

It's been awhile since I last saw you posting. Thought you had been taken by the gypsies.