Sign in to follow this  

Would be happy to have some unheard demos before axl gayd them up.. But that would be too much to ask from this shit band and its incompetent management.   Couldn't even include the scom demo in the afd shitbox.

Credits for the UYI Box Set will show how much Axl and the boys appreciated Matt Sorum's new book.

Gilby was also told not to worry about re-learning the old songs, GnR found some of his old clothes and Frank Richards will grow a mustache and change into them when they play UYI songs live.

R-372083-1554145644-4164-jpeg-1.png

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

Fat Axl and his shit band are looking for ideas of what should be included in a UYI Box Set. Is this Flebeis asking the fans to do his job for him ... again.

And what the fuck happened to the New Album they have been teasing for the last couple years?

I guess there is more money in another $1,000 box set, so fuck the fans that have waited over 12 years for a new album.

So ... no new music.

But you will get a reprints of old tickets, flyers, posters, and backstage passes from 30 years ago.

If you run out of stimulus money you can burn these to keep your house warm this winter.

Screenshot-2020-06-12-22-17-27-1.png

Screenshot-2020-06-12-22-17-35-1.png

We will probably have the leakshit in an official form in 2038 as extras for CD boxset. I hope my protest plan will spread around the world(ya know spamming the leakshit between songs behind gates from your speakers during every fat gig either to force them release stuff or piss off Fat Axl)

dem Lost Illusions I’m sure casuals haven’t heard because I’ve never managed to. Crash Diet is the next single. There’s a whole raft of UYI mixes Slash liked before the final Bill Price version or something so that’s a whole alt version, plus all the Spaghettin incident recordings. There’s something never released from that. 

10 hours ago, RedHook said:

Fat Axl and his shit band are looking for ideas of what should be included in a UYI Box Set. Is this Flebeis asking the fans to do his job for him ... again.

And what the fuck happened to the New Album they have been teasing for the last couple years?

I guess there is more money in another $1,000 box set, so fuck the fans that have waited over 12 years for a new album.

So ... no new music.

But you will get a reprints of old tickets, flyers, posters, and backstage passes from 30 years ago.

If you run out of stimulus money you can burn these to keep your house warm this winter.

Screenshot-2020-06-12-22-17-27-1.png

Screenshot-2020-06-12-22-17-35-1.png

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Are they gonna release Ain't Going Down as a single re-recorded with new Axl vocals but pretend they're vocals from 1990?

11 hours ago, underdog said:

Would be happy to have some unheard demos before axl gayd them up.. But that would be too much to ask from this shit band and its incompetent management.   Couldn't even include the scom demo in the afd shitbox.

The version of Knockin on Heavens door on the Days of Thunder soundtrack compared to the UYI 2 version are a perfect example of Axl gaying up songs

4 minutes ago, sixes said:

Are they gonna release Ain't Going Down as a single re-recorded with new Axl vocals but pretend they're vocals from 1990?

Not sure which version but that song was floating around YouTube in about 2016 and was 100 times better than the one that got released in the gimp box. 

22 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

Fuck Fat Alex and his shit band. 

Fuck Sloosh, Doof, Dizwald, Bryanna Reese, Fronk Ferreira and Dick Fordlin as well.

1 hour ago, Facekicker said:

Mygnr with its show day limited views again :lol:

I made an account there last year to view some threads, but since I started visiting GNFNR, I have barely put my foot there ever again

This board not only shows up the shit show for what it is but provides an actual safe space (ugh) for dissenting opinions. ❤️

Member when Shadow was released, and when someone asked Franz Ferdinand about new music he said "We just released a brand new single!" 

CD II will be included in the CD boxset in 2028 with re-recorded versions of Chidem, Better, Sorry and TIL with Slash and Duff.