Just now, gunsntortillas said:

Again, this reads like fan fiction people on here would write to make fun of the band because they are made that they've only released 1 album in the last 32 years or whatever.

Meaning, it is glorious. 

Just to add to this thought, it half wouldn't surprise me if the original title of the book had something to do with Salami....it's too familar. 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matt had probably practiced on Duff

A girl to one side had her legs spread wide, and Sebastian was on his knees in front of her. He was eating her out, but when I looked at the girl’s face, I realized something wasn’t right. She l

For anybody who doesn't want to read the book, this passage sums it up pretty well. 

Matt: Do you see me more as the respected steady rock drummer or more of the hard hitting metal drummer?

Slash: Whoa, whoa, whoa. There’s still plenty of meat on that bone. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato. Baby, you’ve got a stew going.

Matt: Yes, that’s fine, but I would like to focus on my drumming, Slash. I did give you my last half point on the album.

Slash: Let me tell you a little story about making music. I was doing this song—Give In To Me with Michael Jackson—never once touched my per diem. I’d go to Craft Service, get some raw veggies, bacon, Cup-A-Soup— baby, I got a stew going.

"We need to talk to the crew and tell them to let us know when they get a blowjob. If they've hooked up with some girl and invited her back here, I want to know about it--I don't want someone who's sucked off Butch the truck driver!"

😂

Facekicker's fake chapters are being discussed on the gyna.   Had to burst their bubble that no, there's no chapter about the dolphin.

Besides, isn't Sorum  always tweeting about saving fucking dolphins and all that shit anyway?

"I had to laugh when I saw an interview with Duff saying how they just started rehearsing songs from Chinese Democracy, as if it was something Slash and Duff did willingly.

"Why are you playing his Chinese Democracy stuff?" I asked Duff. "Axl wants it in the set" he replied with an air of ambivalence. "Does Slash want to play those songs?"

I knew the answer already, we were still in Velvet Revolver when Axl put out that record and Slash thought it was a pile of crap then. But I wanted to hear him say it.

He just shot me a knowing look and a half grimace. No words were needed."

I could be wrong cause I read it really quickly, but it's funny how little is actually said about Chinese Democracy and the CD era.  I don't believe the words Chinese Democracy even appear in the book.  The only named members of nu-Guns are Paul Tobias and Robin Finch.

He never mentions Frank by name.   He never names Buckethead, Brain, Stinson, Fortus, Bumblefuck, Ashba, Pittoman, or girl at all.

This thread is gold. I bought that fucking dolphin sushi shit like a mark. Good work, boys. Could someone hook me up with a smack n' crack party pack?

Is it 100% confirmed that it's Alex who got the book shelved?

From the quotes I’ve read so far, Matt is now my third favourite member of GNR (after Stevie n Izzy). Please can someone share the love n hook me up with this literary masterpiece.  

4 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Facekicker's fake chapters are being discussed on the gyna.   Had to burst their bubble that no, there's no chapter about the dolphin.

Besides, isn't Sorum  always tweeting about saving fucking dolphins and all that shit anyway?

Link please :lol:

2 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I don't believe the words Chinese Democracy even appear in the book. 

He says the words Chinese Democracy twice in one sentence in the bit I just made up.

29 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Link please :lol:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/223066-matt-sorums-autobiography/?do=findComment&comment=4808494]

Just read an excerpt from the book on another site that says Axl wanted to cancel  the release of the Estranged video and “the rest of the tour” after the dolphin from the video died. I thought the video for that song was filmed AFTER the tour had already ended, no?

12 hours ago, suiccidematt said:

You can bet she did

That's why Axl got so fucked up because of her

Imagine being the world biggest rockstar, a megalomaniac and insecure guy. And then discover that your gf fucked every guy that she knew (including your friends)

I would also lose my shit if something was wrong in a relationship I appreciated. Though I shit on the fatman all the time, I can relate