I love how Tennessee plays football. Vrabel's style of coaching is very similar to Bill Belichick, except even more traditional. 

His offense looks like something you would have seen even before I was born. That is now old it is. Ground and pound. Time of possession. 

Most people today think it is boring. Everyone loves to air it out, but Tennessee plays with grit and spirit. 

It is nice to see in the National Football League. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been drinking whiskey cokes all day, watchin' football, got my flu shot. Not a bad day.   Thank you Jesus for football.

I went to my dad's, watched football, and had a few beers. Normalcy. It felt great.

teehee

On 10/9/2020 at 11:24 PM, Waggy said:

I think the Chiefs will probably repeat, unfortunately.

So Kansas City foolishly signed Le'Veon Bell to their roster despite the fact that they have literally no need for him. 

Their odds of winning just took a nose dive. Not only is Le'Veon washed up, he will destroy the locker room. 

At this point I would pick the following teams to win the Super Bowl; Pittsburgh, Seattle, Tennessee, Green Bay.

Post edit: I will reluctantly add New England to that list. Cannot discount Emperor Palpatine from the Lombardi trophy.

3 hours ago, arnold layne said:

So Kansas City foolishly signed Le'Veon Bell to their roster despite the fact that they have literally no need for him. 

At this point I would pick the following teams to win the Super Bowl; Pittsburgh, Seattle, Tennessee, Green Bay.

I think you're probably right but you never know. It depends on the numbers but since they weren't announced that probably means Bell got as close to the minimum as possible.

I'm hearing a lot of LA Rams nonsense again. McVay is a good couch but Goff will never be anything more than a game manager. I'm feeling cocky so I'll say he's not even in the Top 10 of QBs. 

16 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

The Vikings are down 20-0 against the winless Atlanta Falcons. 

Good grief. 

And Seattle struggled with them. Don't worry, Blowing leads is what Atlanta does best.

2 minutes ago, Waggy said:

Vikings are pathetic once again

not sure if firing Zimmer will be good or send the team into a deep dark pit

Zimmer gone won't change anything. He isn't a bad coach, but he isn't a great coach. He is just a good coach. 

This year being the exception, he will beat the teams you expect him to beat, but he will lose by a large margin when it truly matters.

This team is just doomed until the end of days really.  

Just now, arnold layne said:

Zimmer gone won't change anything. He isn't a bad coach, but he isn't a great coach. He is just a good coach. 

This year being the exception, he will beat the teams you expect him to beat, but he will lose by a large margin when it truly matters.

This team is just doomed until the end of days really.  

I dunno he really turned them around when he came in and had a good defense to work with

The last sentence is correct though. Because the GM sucks and the Minnesota Vikings are nothing more than the Wylf brothers tax write offs

2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

LOL washington football team

If they don't pick the Washington Sentinels and sell Shane Falco jerseys, they have bungled this whole situation.

Plus at least you didn't lose to the fucking Broncos. I assume it's safe to joke about right now as I assume Brasky is safety blacked/passed out.

Edited by AxlisOld
3 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Plus at least you didn't lose to the fucking Broncos. I assume it's safe to joke about right now as I assume Brasky is safety blacked/passed out.

That is true. Dolphins have been competitive in every game. Comparing where they are now to where they started last year is day and night, more of a continuation of what they were doing at the end of last year. With Tua in at QB, the Dolphins would also be the youngest team in the NFL. Next year they have two firsts and two seconds again, one more solid draft and I think the Dolphins are finally going to be a good franchise again.