• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to my dad's, watched football, and had a few beers. Normalcy. It felt great.

I have been drinking whiskey cokes all day, watchin' football, got my flu shot. Not a bad day.   Thank you Jesus for football.

Well I was wrong. Congrats Josh.  Glad you beat the Steelers too! Any day the Steelers lose is a good day for America. 

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I remember when I used to be able to watch NFL games, uninterrupted, with a beer in hand. 

Now I'm married and have a kid.

Can't fucking do anything I want to do anymore. 

Arn I mean this with all due respect: man the fuck up.

Your single life of wanton irresponsibility ended when you shot that load into your lady without wrapping it up. Being a man is performing, showing up, and doing it when no ones there to rub your balls and tell you you’re special for doing it. 

You got a kid and a woman out there who need you. Fuck a football game. If it’s that important to you, schedule around it. Schedule sex, schedule dates, schedule a schedule. This is your job now and it’s full time. Your woman better have your back and you better have hers. You’re trapped behind enemy lines and you only make it out alive if you make it together.

And here’s the thing, half that shit is just a mindless waste of time. It’s easy mode. It’s lazy, it’s empty. In 10 years youll love that kid more every day or you’ll be an old resentful alcoholic piece of shit LARPing as a 20 year old posting your Funpops and your new Nintendo Switch for karma along with all the other soy boys on Reddit.

tumblr_nivsr8S45y1sndaxpo1_500.gif

10 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I remember when I used to be able to watch NFL games, uninterrupted, with a beer in hand. 

Now I'm married and have a kid.

Can't fucking do anything I want to do anymore. 

What kind of bullshit excuse is this ?

Shouldn't  you be spending father son time watching football together  ?

Welp. About what I expected.

King and Pettine thoroughly exposed in the 1st half. 

Rodgers and LaFleur were not great in the 2nd half after Brady tried to throw the game away. Not good enough. Disappointing.

Go Bills! 

The crazy bastard did it again.

They say to never count your money before leaving the table, but I cannot help but locking in Kansas City for the Super Bowl over Buffalo.

We have to ask ourselves, who is more 'clutch' in this situation? Do we take the 6x Super Bowl champ with 2 losses, or do we take the 'up and comer' with a perfect 1-0? 

I think Kansas City has the upper hand. They have a better run game and a better coach. But Tom Brady has the biggest chip on his shoulder in the history of the game. 

Kansas City being favored will be my guess, but I think betting against the spread (Tampa Bay) would be a good choice.

4 hours ago, Bill brasky said:

Why he got out a year early not a year late.

He did the same with Ty Law , Richard Seymour and Gronk.

Because this year shows it was Brady all along.

It's easy to hate a guy that ridiculously good looking who just might go down in history as the greatest QB of all time.

But come on....motherfucker switched teams and he's going RIGHT back to the big game??

No respect for that?

I'm not even a Pats fan in any way.  Just gotta respect this guy.

I bet there are 10 quarterbacks that switch teams soon.  Two down, 8 to go,  NE, NYJ, Ind, Hou, LVR, SF    then Pit (?), Chi(?), Atl (?) Mia (?) GB (?) Car (?)  with Wash and Jax drafting a QB for sure.... fun times

Edited by deelowbrown