Sorry @Bill Brasky. The draft is over. Time to talk about the season now.

Alright. New thread. 

I would like to announce my dearest gratitude to Drew Brees. Thanks to your take, you single handedly destroyed your locker room.

May your team be last in the NFC South for eternity. 

Go Vikings. 

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to my dad's, watched football, and had a few beers. Normalcy. It felt great.

I have been drinking whiskey cokes all day, watchin' football, got my flu shot. Not a bad day.   Thank you Jesus for football.

Well I was wrong. Congrats Josh.  Glad you beat the Steelers too! Any day the Steelers lose is a good day for America. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, arnold layne said:

He wasn't that bad of a football player honestly. Was he annoying? No question. 

He also wasn't that good, and he had Percy Harvin level baggage. If he could produce, no one would give a shit. But he got benched and THEN started being a little bitch.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Hulkamania said:

It's  stidham time bitches !🕺

You like the kid,

I wasn't very impressed by what I saw last year.

Another year on the sidelines may do him some good. I think the season after this next one he will get his chance for real.

Unless Cam Newton gets hurt, then he will be starting this year.

On 6/29/2020 at 11:01 PM, RedHook said:

You like the kid,

I wasn't very impressed by what I saw last year.

Another year on the sidelines may do him some good. I think the season after this next one he will get his chance for real.

Unless Cam Newton gets hurt, then he will be starting this year.

Brother  I love stidham ! Drew brees clone  !

On 6/19/2020 at 11:15 PM, AxlisOld said:

He also wasn't that good, and he had Percy Harvin level baggage. If he could produce, no one would give a shit. But he got benched and THEN started being a little bitch.

Yeah. He’s decent, but not good enough to where the baggage was worth it. Still isn’t, regardless of Goodell trying to save face for the lol progress quotas. The audience will still shit on the antics, and it’ll be more of the same migraine for little reward.