Duff "doesn't understand what it's like to be a racist white dipshit."

It must suck to be such a doof. Him and Fatty are probably the masters of virtue signaling. While Slash(oops, I meant Sloosh) is basically apolitical, maybe slightly leaning left and Izzy is taking direct action, for example bringing food to homeless on his motorcycle 

It simple really. A lot of people get stuck where they are and it becomes to turf war. In group preferences can easily bleed into a siege mentality. But my theory is that we are manipulated into these situations because problems are solved by government, they make money from solving problems they created. What a life! If a Lennon or Tupac pop up who can sway the masses Suge K is sent to destroy them. My advice is don’t get sucked into any of their right left right wrong games, it’s always a scam. All they want is fear and hate because then we have to pay them to unite us. 

9 hours ago, jeffisbell said:

Izzy is taking direct action, for example bringing food to homeless on his motorcycle 

Why are you talking in 3rd person? I hope you this time you bought new clothes otherwise even the homeless would think why is another homeless helping us. 

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Why are you talking in 3rd person? I hope you this time you bought new clothes otherwise even the homeless would think why is another homeless helping us. 

God dammit, then suggest me what to buy😂

2 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Buy up all the speakers you can find like the toilet roll pandemic of 2020...and play this song at full blast and spread the Tenderness!

Nah, I am too right-wing for that. How about Kanye West or Kid Rock?

3 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Buy up all the speakers you can find like the toilet roll pandemic of 2020...and play this song at full blast and spread the Tenderness!

I can't blame the rioters. Listening to this garbage makes me want to burn down buildings too

17 hours ago, jeffisbell said:

God dammit, then suggest me what to buy😂

Beer first. Then a bag of peas. Then a good book. Treasure Island. Thousand Island is good mixed with peas. Peas are seriously underrated. Canned peas are the future. 

6 minutes ago, wasted said:

Beer first. Then a bag of peas. Then a good book. Treasure Island. Thousand Island is good mixed with peas. Peas are seriously underrated. Canned peas are the future. 

Wasabi peas...winning!

2 hours ago, wasted said:

I don't feel like wanting to fart for a while

With Madagascar, Duff's frontman hilariously conflated his struggles writing an album after Slash left him to the struggles faced in the 1960s by the black civil rights movement. 

Someone from Team Brazil needs to tell GNR to shut up about anything political. They live in a glass mansion. It's almost astonishing that someone with Axl's history (re: woman, re: one in a million) has not faced any real backlash when Twitter has torn people with much worse in their past apart. They are drawing attention to themselves, and eventually someone will write a thought piece about how making a woman shit in a litter box without explicit consent is not okay in a post #metoo world, then Axl will be done. 

4 hours ago, gunsntortillas said:

With Madagascar, Duff's frontman hilariously conflated his struggles writing an album after Slash left him to the struggles faced in the 1960s by the black civil rights movement. 

Someone from Team Brazil needs to tell GNR to shut up about anything political. They live in a glass mansion. It's almost astonishing that someone with Axl's history (re: woman, re: one in a million) has not faced any real backlash when Twitter has torn people with much worse in their past apart. They are drawing attention to themselves, and eventually someone will write a thought piece about how making a woman shit in a litter box without explicit consent is not okay in a post #metoo world, then Axl will be done. 

Axl shrugged or took a knee. Although I’m an erudite scholar of CD I’m not entirely sure what Madagascar is about. Supposedly the old band. Free at last. Free Atlas. Randy once said Madagascar was an apology for One in a Million. It’s loose associations rather than specific metaphors I think. This part, that part are related under a theme of struggle. Mine,  yours, everybody’s! Belushi downs a bottle of jack and hits the stage.

17 hours ago, wasted said:

Axl shrugged or took a knee. Although I’m an erudite scholar of CD I’m not entirely sure what Madagascar is about. Supposedly the old band. Free at last. Free Atlas. Randy once said Madagascar was an apology for One in a Million. It’s loose associations rather than specific metaphors I think. This part, that part are related under a theme of struggle. Mine,  yours, everybody’s! Belushi downs a bottle of jack and hits the stage.

Axl's songs are usually not about one specific thing is what he has said. 

Never the less, it is pretty blatant that most songs on CD are about one of like three things, that all boil down to, the world conspired against Axl and we should be more tolerant of the weight on his shoulders. 

27 minutes ago, gunsntortillas said:

Axl's songs are usually not about one specific thing is what he has said. 

Never the less, it is pretty blatant that most songs on CD are about one of like three things, that all boil down to, the world conspired against Axl and we should be more tolerant of the weight on his shoulders. 

there are the rant songs and the romantic ballads. Axl seems to like to make ballad rockers. TWAT seems like a good example. 

the songs are split in 3. Songs about chicks, the break up of band  and songs about issues. Some times all three are in one song.

Chindem, Shacklers, If the World, Madagascar, Catcher are the only songs which are more political. But other songs like Riad are draped in political imagery. 

A lot of songs seem like they are composites. Like Sorry could relate to fans media Slash. But it could also be a political protest song or about Seymour. It’s what Axl is thinking when he walks off stage half way through a song. 

CD is a geopolitical break up album.