Sign in to follow this  
bacardimayne

Marc Canter answering questions on Discord

Yeah, it's cool and all, but why don't he just release the shit for the hardcores?

Btw he is a bit over the top with his importance and cult of personality (used to like him though) , it's not rocket science just don't make money on it and release it for free. After all these years, nobody outside of the hardcores and a few brazilians will give a shit about these recordings anyway and since the band and Axl doesn't give two shits about releasing it, Marc should

Yeah, i know, the legal bullshit might be tedious, so it's more likely we will never hear the full shows, but one can dream... if it's up for Axl and Ferdinando we will NEVER hear these

6 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Yeah, it's cool and all, but why don't he just release the shit for the hardcores?

Btw he is a bit over the top with his importance and cult of personality (used to like him though) , it's not rocket science just don't make money on it and release it for free. After all these years, nobody outside of the hardcores and a few brazilians will give a shit about these recordings anyway and since the band and Axl doesn't give two shits about releasing it, Marc should

Yeah, i know, the legal bullshit might be tedious, so it's more likely we will never hear the full shows, but one can dream... if it's up for Axl and Ferdinando we will NEVER hear these

He will release soon all the material he can. Of course he can't release what's limited by copyright laws, but it's something. We talked about that on the voice chat. He's hearing suggestions as to what material and how to release it.

3 minutes ago, McDaddy said:

He will release soon all the material he can. Of course he can't release what's limited by copyright laws, but it's something. We talked about that on the voice chat. He's hearing suggestions as to what material and how to release it.

yeah, it's difficult because he is the only one who has them, so it's traceable no matter what....

Unless we keep it very very low profile and "hoard" these recordings amongst ourselves or put up the foreseable legal fees when Axl and co. comes after him we will never hear these....

as I din't log in any forum in 3 years, how is his relationship with Axl now? did they meet each other? 

He did tell me before they were great friends till reckless road came out, so how are things between them now?

8 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

as I din't log in any forum in 3 years, how is his relationship with Axl now? did they meet each other? 

He did tell me before they were great friends till reckless road came out, so how are things between them now?

He told us on the chat that his relationship with Axl was still strained after the Reckless Road release “fight”.

6 minutes ago, McDaddy said:

He told us on the chat that his relationship with Axl was still strained after the Reckless Road release “fight”.

Thats sad, I thought in these 3 years they would have reconciled, Can't Slash get in between and sort things out between them. 

Axl and Marc were great friends even when Axl was not talking to Slash. 

54 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Thats sad, I thought in these 3 years they would have reconciled, Can't Slash get in between and sort things out between them. 

Axl and Marc were great friends even when Axl was not talking to Slash. 

Look at how Axl treats his body (see my avatar< ) do you honestly think someone who's overweight, plays the same songs every night (half assed) , would care about a long standing friendship with someone? he's a fat cunt, it's sad but true.

He's not a bad guy but he's weirdly obsessed with that shit band. Maybe he should grow up and let it go.

The band he loved doesn't exist anymore anyway. It's just memories, nostalgia, it's so depressing.

2 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Some fagboy named Cokebitch Mitch mentioned me for something. Tell her to fuck off.

i was only trying to invite you to a mafia game :(