bran

Anti Police Riots

On 6/28/2020 at 6:19 PM, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

"The New York Times refused to discipline one of their editorial board members even though it was discovered she had previously posted a series of egregiously racist tweets such as “White people have stopped breeding. you’ll all go extinct soon. that was my plan all along”; “Dumbass f*cking white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants”; “Are white people genetically disposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins” and “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men.” 

Meanwhile, the same paper forced out its opinion editor for green-lighting an editorial from a prominent senator calling for the use of the military to quell violent unrest. The Editor in Chief of The Philadelphia Inquirer was forced out because he allowed the headline “Buildings Matter, Too,” for a piece about the impact of property destruction.

See?

Kikes cannot rest until every one of us starting to kill each other all while they ascend to the throne again

Heat the ovens

Like I said, their goal is to make straight white people (more prominently cis gendered white men) the new N word. They don’t want to strive for equality, they want to reverse roles to give us evil caucasians our “due comeuppance”.

A couple people here laughed at me for first saying this about a year ago, but it’s only become more apparent since. 🤷🏻‍♂️

photo-thumb-1828.jpg

Look at this persons face. This angry, impoverished young person needs our help more than anyone. You have a duty to pledge to they/them as an act of reparations, you cis gendered white male fuckfaces. 🙏💯🖤😻👻#justice

10 hours ago, meatpuppet said:

He did suggest p0l1ce should hire people with college degrees instead of Dim and Billyboy.

Makes some sort of sense but just avoid having pairs of white cops in certain areas. I know that is discrimination but certain areas shouldn’t be patrolled by 4 white neo nazi looking guys. But also laws need to change so resisting arrest doesn’t mean they can shoot you. Also they somehow need to find a better way to assess if arrest is needed. Some guy who tries to pass a fake 20 isn’t a big deal. I know that often people don’t have identification but it seems more of a warning and get a picture than a full swat team takedown. Once they are found out they will stop doing for a while. There’s cameras everywhere. If one person is consistently doing it then more drastic measures. But asking cops to strong arm petty criminals into a car and give them the right the shoot them for resisting is a recipe for disaster. It all leads you to think having a chip implanted might solve everything. From arrests to immigration, even passport and travel visa bullshit. One chip to rule them all. Then facial recognition can find you. 

1 hour ago, bacardimayne said:

14 y/o boy murdered in the CHAZ

time for the swat raid

The 16 year old was literally executed. There is a video where you can hear one of the shooters laughing and saying "we have two dead" then he laughs and says " oh you ain't dead, do you want to be pistol whipped?" Seconds later you hear a single pistol gunshot. Then someone proceeded to hit the 14 year old with an ice axe.

There is conflicting reports as to what happened, some say a grey SUV pulled up and fired a few rounds at them and sped away. These kids stole the white SUV and decided to go joy riding, only to get executed by ANTIFA/BLM  fags. 

The other story is basically these kids stole the white jeep and were driving around shooting fireworks and ANTIFA/BLM fags took this as an attack by neo Nazis. After the execution they tampered with evidence and took everything out of the jeep. Most sickening thing is all these commie pieces of shit bragging about it as if they stopped some kind of attack when in reality they murdered a kid and put another in critical condition.

You know the scariest part?

Miser predicted all of this.

For real, it looks like his crazy fever dream about whites being subjugated and forced to bend the knee might actually be right.

As for the Jew thing....it starts making sense if you look for a logical reason or source, but honestly I think it's less of a Jew thing than a class thing.  There's an elite ruling class, and then there's the rest of us.   People wanna say it's all the JOOOOS....some people call them the Illuminati.....some people even think they're Lizard people.

I just call them "them."  And they're real.  And they're pulling the strings.   And the only thing I know is we are on the wrong side of those strings.

I think the most probable scenario is the first one, since there is footage of the grey SUV speeding away. Also you can hear a woman screaming "shoot every SUV you see, it could be all of them(neo Nazis)". 

I think they might know the US is going to change and another virus hoax bailout is the best option. 

KNOW YOUR ENEMY...

RAZ SIMMONE

IMG-20200630-205710.jpg

CHAZ/CHOP even have a website for selling videos filmed in the Zone

It's time we focus on who is funding all the violence.

Follow the money ...

Susan Lisa Rosenberg (born 1955) is an activist, writer and advocate for social justice and prisoners' rights. From the late 1970s into the mid-1980s, Rosenberg was active in the far-left revolutionary terrorist May 19th Communist Organization, which engaged in bombings of buildings and provided support to the Black Liberation Army.

After living as a fugitive for two years, she was arrested in 1984 while in possession of explosives and firearms. She had also been sought as an accomplice in the 1979 prison escape of Assata Shakur and was suspected but never charged in the 1981 Brink's robbery that led to the death of two guards and a police officer.

Rosenberg was sentenced to 58 years in prison on the weapons and explosives charges. She spent 16 years in prison.

In an interview with the radio show Democracy Now, Rosenberg said that she was "totally and profoundly influenced by the revolutionary movements of the '60s and '70s."  She also joined the May 19th Communist Organization, which worked in support of the Black Liberation Army, the Weather Underground and other revolutionary organizations.

Rosenberg was charged with a role in the 1983 bombing of the United States Capitol Building, the U.S. Naval War College and the New York Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, but the charges were dropped as part of a plea deal by other members of her group.

After living as a fugitive for two years, she was arrested in 1984 with an accomplice, Timothy Blunk, while unloading 740 pounds of dynamite and weapons from a car into a storage locker in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.

Rosenberg was transferred to various prisons around the country, in Florida, California and, finally, in Danbury, Connecticut.

Rosenberg's sentence was commuted by President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001, his last day in office. Her commutation produced a wave of criticism by police and New York elected officials.

As of 2020, Rosenberg sits as vice chair of the board of Thousand Currents, a foundation- and contribution-funded international grant-making charitable organization which supports grassroots organizations in the "Global South" as well as acting as a fiscal sponsor of the Black Lives Matter Global Network.