Hulkamania

Axl Rose beats women ? Victim speaks

54 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I will buy somebody a pizza from a place of their choice (within reason) if you can successfully bait Axl into a Twitter response. 

I've tried many many times. He won't bite

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Imagine Axl Rose in 2016 saying "get rid of your friend, she's a little plump." :lol:

This is really funny.

I may steal it for my new sig

Can't be bothered to read the article, but does she actually use the word "rape"? Because last time I checked, consensual rough sex and a bit of S&M wasn't a crime....

It's a real grey area. There's a BIG part of me that enjoys seeing the woke Left eat their own and I wouldn't mind seeing them drag fatty over the coals for a few weeks just to see him grovel and come out as gay to deflect attention (see: Spacey, Schofield). It would shut him up and stop him tweeting such inane bullshit from his Lefty echo-chamber.

That said, i'm willing to believe his stories about his childhood and the roots of his mysogyny and acknowledge that 30 years ago he was putting himself through a fuck load of therapy to try and fix it whilst being very open about it publicly and talking about wanting to be involved somehow in helping child abuse victims. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because he does seem to have changed a hell of a lot and would bet he hasn't laid a hand on a woman since back then. Given all that I don't think he deserves to have his life ruined. 

I'd much rather the media did their job and asked why people like Chrtistine Tiegen and James Gunn had literally hundreds of pedo jokes on their Twitters going back a decade and what the fuck is with James Alefantis and John Podesta. 

Then again, the next time fatty motherfucks Trump or blows Schiff i'll probably want him fed to the lions. 

59 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

It's a real grey area. There's a BIG part of me that enjoys seeing the woke Left eat their own and I wouldn't mind seeing them drag fatty over the coals for a few weeks just to see him grovel and come out as gay to deflect attention (see: Spacey, Schofield). It would shut him up and stop him tweeting such inane bullshit from his Lefty echo-chamber.

That said, i'm willing to believe his stories about his childhood and the roots of his mysogyny and acknowledge that 30 years ago he was putting himself through a fuck load of therapy to try and fix it whilst being very open about it publicly and talking about wanting to be involved somehow in helping child abuse victims. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because he does seem to have changed a hell of a lot and would bet he hasn't laid a hand on a woman since back then. Given all that I don't think he deserves to have his life ruined. 

I'd much rather the media did their job and asked why people like Chrtistine Tiegen and James Gunn had literally hundreds of pedo jokes on their Twitters going back a decade and what the fuck is with James Alefantis and John Podesta. 

Then again, the next time fatty motherfucks Trump or blows Schiff i'll probably want him fed to the lions. 

There would be something quite satisfying watching him become damaged goods, watching him lose all the money made from that corporate shitshow NITL on legal fees and never be able to rest on his laurels again, especially if there's even a grain of truth to this story.

But I ain't ready to throw the book at him based on one article from someone selling her story to the tabloids. Being an MJ fan taught me a thing or two about the kind of people who sell stories to the tabloids. 

1 hour ago, Towelie said:

There would be something quite satisfying watching him become damaged goods, watching him lose all the money made from that corporate shitshow NITL on legal fees and never be able to rest on his laurels again, especially if there's even a grain of truth to this story.

But I ain't ready to throw the book at him based on one article from someone selling her story to the tabloids. Being an MJ fan taught me a thing or two about the kind of people who sell stories to the tabloids. 

100% all of that. 

5 hours ago, Towelie said:

I think Axl is more Axl CK than Harvey Rose. 

8 hours ago, Towelie said:

Can't be bothered to read the article, but does she actually use the word "rape"? Because last time I checked, consensual rough sex and a bit of S&M wasn't a crime....

It’s called dating? 

5 hours ago, JordanRose said:

100% all of that. 

It's not just one person selling her story though. 

Erin, Stef, MichelleLives and now her 

If it's one, you get a pass, it's now a trend. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

It’s called dating? 

If it's consensual. 

The minute she says stop, he has to. 

We're all guys here. We all know the rules. Whether wee agree 100% or not, those are the rules

2 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

It's not just one person selling her story though. 

Erin, Stef, MichelleLives and now her 

If it's one, you get a pass, it's now a trend. 

Still 96 less cases than Trump though...(no excuses though)

13 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

If it's consensual. 

The minute she says stop, he has to. 

We're all guys here. We all know the rules. Whether wee agree 100% or not, those are the rules

They the ones choking n shit. I’m just looking for a traditional relationship. 1950s drive thru shit. These bitches are trying peg you day one. 

21 hours ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

He's worse than just a Fatboy if this is accurate. He's something far, FAR worse than a fatty. I usually don't go along with the fat-jokes and everything but that's being NICE compared to (if true) what he will be called. 

If Kevin Spacey, Bryan Singer, Etc have lost careers over this, so can Axl. He's not beyond reach or the law. Not in 2020 when it comes to rape allegations. Especially towards a fucking 15 year old girl. 

#Metoo movement is WAY bigger than this silly NITL ,never ending tour and new album....

Yeah god forbid Axl loses his successful career now that would be a loss.  

17 hours ago, wasted said:

Axl punching Stephanie Seymour in the face is probably one the greatest things that ever happened. 

That was one of the highlights of Stephen Pearcy’s book.

8 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

That was one of the highlights of Stephen Pearcy’s book.

That’s where I read about it too. I’m still laughing about it now. How else do you deal with Hollywood royalty? 

3 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Axl is on the right side of history, unlike all of you garbage people.   He's a true ally.   He's untouchable.

It’s worrying because Axl probably did worse things than Weinstein or Louis CK. 

3 hours ago, wasted said:

It’s worrying because Axl probably did worse things than Weinstein or Louis CK. 

and what about you Charlie? you are spreading HIV and look at the things you did to your ex girlfriends and ex wives.