Hulkamania

Axl Rose beats women ? Victim speaks

44 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

640x360_1940539195002932816.mp4

Former Penthouse Pet of the Year and live-in lover of Bob Guccione tells how a drugged up Axl Rose grabbed her by her hair, dragged her across the carpet, tied her hands behind her back and had sex with her - then said 'sorry'

http://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/01/20/1940539195002932816/640x360_1940539195002932816.mp4

Credit to Frans at the War Room for the story above.

#metoo #axlweinstein 

That's a part of the interview or the full? cause she doesn't said anything about it on this video

37 minutes ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

Uhhh..... That is not what she said. 

23 minutes ago, suiccidematt said:

So basically he rapped her?

22 minutes ago, suiccidematt said:

That's a part of the interview or the full? cause she doesn't said anything about it on this video

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3430098/Former-Penthouse-Pet-Year-live-lover-Bob-Guccione-tells-drugged-Axl-Rose-grabbed-hair-dragged-carpet-tied-hands-sex-said-sorry.html

Google gentlemen Google 

Ok, of course she could be lying but it doesn't sound like she is. Good thing Axl made a shitload of money these past few years. Lawyer fees will be required. 

But if it's been out since last year, someone's hushed her story. 

5 minutes ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

I wish it wasn't rape. Being rapped is much more acceptable. Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously, though.... This is disturbing, to say the least. 

Fuck Axl .. Fuck his bullshit band if it's true. Brasky, what do you think?

Very disappointing very sad.

The story is from Feb 2016, right before the NITL spring tour.

It is weird we never heard about it, I wonder if Fat Boy threw some money at her.

It definetly sounds like Axl from what Erin and Stephanie have said in the past.

GNR in general thought shit like this was funny in 1988 when they released GNR Lies, before the cover got changed.

55 minutes ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

He's worse than just a Fatboy if this is accurate. He's something far, FAR worse than a fatty. I usually don't go along with the fat-jokes and everything but that's being NICE compared to (if true) what he will be called. 

If Kevin Spacey, Bryan Singer, Etc have lost careers over this, so can Axl. He's not beyond reach or the law. Not in 2020 when it comes to rape allegations. Especially towards a fucking 15 year old girl. 

#Metoo movement is WAY bigger than this silly NITL ,never ending tour and new album....

Ha. GNR and new album in the same sentence is funny.

I'd say all the lawyers in the world couldn't even get Axl out of these allegations, but if it's really from 2016, it would appear those lawyers are fucking miracle workers. 

Ugh. 

P. S. Brasky, it's me, Estranged. If you didn't know.  

She claim that this happened back in the 80's not in 2016

I will buy somebody a pizza from a place of their choice (within reason) if you can successfully bait Axl into a Twitter response.