arnold layne

How do you cope with being a cuck?

And what do you suggest? Going to war with China? Blocking their economy? What would you do about it? What are you doing about it?

Powerless is the special word of this fucking pandemic.

14 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

And what do you suggest? Going to war with China? Blocking their economy? What would you do about it? What are you doing about it?

Powerless is the special word of this fucking pandemic.

I already posted my position many times.

Block Chinese Nationals from entering the United States forever.

Tax companies that do business with China 75% of their net income.

Any Chinese National caught coming across our borders should get life in prison.

Any company doing business with China and not paying the 75% net income tax should face prison time and their company liquidated. 

Reduce taxes for companies manufacturing within the United States.

The sad truth should frighten you.....  There isn't a fucking thing we can or could do to China at this point, nor should we even want to 

3 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I already posted my position many times.

Block Chinese Nationals from entering the United States forever.

Tax companies that do business with China 75% of their net income.

Any Chinese National caught coming across our borders should get life in prison.

Any company doing business with China and not paying the 75% net income tax should face prison time and their company liquidated. 

Reduce taxes for companies manufacturing within the United States.

That’s nothing but a wishlist, and a very unrealistic one to the point that it’s pointless.

Reason can breed great solutions. Leave the spite to the angry soccer moms fighting for alimony.

China has the world by the balls. That’s the sad truth. And those who decide not to play ball will have it very hard.

Fuck China.

Trump should have nuked the whole country in February while they were busy dealing with the Kung Flu.

48 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Ok you keep acting like you're ok with it bud.

I’m not ok with it, but I’m realistic about the world we live in.

Men in the 1930's: The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi. 

China kills 100,000 US citizens.

Men in 2020's: Whatever. 

Pathetic. 

Time to air drop Hong Kong some freedom seeds and dispensers.

I don’t feel any empathy to chinese people because they treat everyone with disrespect particular westerners. They have arrogance and the whole “I’m better than you” mentality when in actual fact, their a dumb fucking race who just happen to be very disciplined that’s why they get top grades. Fukcing gooks we need less of them in the world, the best thing CCP did was the 1 child policy, only way to improve it is to stop them breeding all together!

I’m up for nuking China. This is just a fear based video game. I want to see the mushroom cloud on the horizon live. Live!!! Mushroom Swiss on rye with extra chili sauce and a sprite n whisky. What’s left? What’s right? Okay maybe banging Rose MacGowan to Under my Thumb jacked up on Hydroxychloroquine as the nuke gets dropped. That’s how you die. That’s a death scene. 

Oh btw oh how the mighty have fallen. You meet everyone on the way down, they are generally a drunk with nothing left to lose who can’t stand up. Fuck Starbucks. 

7 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Men in the 1930's: The only good Nazi is a dead Nazi. 

China kills 100,000 US citizens.

Men in 2020's: Whatever. 

Pathetic. 

This is 100% fake news. The US was an isolationist/non-intervention nation in the 1930s. It took Pearl Harbor plus one of the most blatant propaganda operations of all time (muh FDR) to get Americans to accept involvement.

3 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Bruh.

Have you SEEN Rose McGowan lately?   You wouldn't fuck her with Miser's dick.

You’re missing the context of the song and the nuke and Hydroxychloroquine. My death will be a sym bollocks masterpiece. But I get I will have died but you know I rate myself highly while welcoming suicide into the lounge for a cocktail. I think you wrong on this one, MacGowan is iconic, wasted is alcoholic - it nice to meet people with common interests.