jeffisbell

Fat band streaming a Fat In This Lifetime 2019 show

4 hours ago, maynard said:

We can all agree that Axl looks terrible for his age. 

My dad is also 58 and has a gut, but he's nowhere that bad

11 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

I've barely listened to any NITL and mostly listen to 2010 boots. So it's really jarring to listen to a pro-shot So Easy where on literally any show from 2001-2014, even when he was phoning it in full Mickey he could still nail it and sound like Axl Rose. Now, even on the low parts he has no control, wobbles all over the place, shit tone and doesn't really sound like Axl. And on the high parts which were always a couple easy screams it just sounds like a horrid, crackly, unhealthy mess. 

As for choosing the 3 "easy" songs and only wide-shots of wide-boy....it's all been said already. Fuck. 

November Rain has always sounded horrid since 2016. Even in 2012 he managed to sing it decently and now Doof tells us that the fatman is a vocal master

1 hour ago, jeffisbell said:

November Rain has always sounded horrid since 2016. Even in 2012 he managed to sing it decently and now Doof tells us that the fatman is a vocal master

Someone once said on a forum or discord "What if he's doing full vocal training, working his ass off with a vocal coach, looking after his voice etc... And this is the result?" 

9 hours ago, ManetsBR said:

Yeah, it's unbelieavable. I'm sure they have a ton of material recorded in South America, where the crowd outsings Axl, which would be good for them, yet they release this funeral. 

No, those crowds are unbearable too. The sing along to the guitar solos like a bunch of mongoloids 

8 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

image0.png?width=739&height=415

Someone put that face into scenes from jaws. 

4 hours ago, JordanRose said:

I've barely listened to any NITL and mostly listen to 2010 boots. So it's really jarring to listen to a pro-shot So Easy where on literally any show from 2001-2014, even when he was phoning it in full Mickey he could still nail it and sound like Axl Rose. Now, even on the low parts he has no control, wobbles all over the place, shit tone and doesn't really sound like Axl. And on the high parts which were always a couple easy screams it just sounds like a horrid, crackly, unhealthy mess. 

As for choosing the 3 "easy" songs and only wide-shots of wide-boy....it's all been said already. Fuck. 

There are other "easy" songs in the set. I'm sure next week we'll be treated to coasted versions of The Seeker, Mr Brownstone and Patience, with the elephant in the room being the 101 ways to avoid showcasing Axl's ever increasing selection of chins.

4 minutes ago, Towelie said:

There are other "easy" songs in the set. I'm sure next week we'll be treated to coasted versions of The Seeker, Mr Brownstone and Patience, with the elephant in the room being the 101 ways to avoid showcasing Axl's ever increasing selection of chins.

It'll be like that leaked rehearsal video from 2009 or something, where it's just one camera at the very back of the room. 

Just now, maynard said:

I don't know what is wider, Axl camera takes or Axl.

The frames had to be that wide, it was the only way to fit Axl into the shot. 

14 hours ago, Pappa FAT said:

I am Sitting here watching  the video on the first post while chucking a steaming hot shit first thing in the morning. The plop sound into the water from the Cosby kids, sounded better than 90% of Axls vocals 

Damn dude....you let off Cosby kids at the pool?   I can't remember the last time I didn't just let out a horribly mangled post car crash mess of a Cosby family into the pool.

Slash is hit/miss. I think it's 100% effort with him. Why put in any effort when you have the worst frontman, and nothing to really push the best out of you? 

With the amount they're making, and people still buying tickets to this shit, there is no reason for any of them to try. 

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

Pic from January...anybody got any recent pic of Vince, did he manage to shred any weight during the last few months?

a1e23e457f4fd40b42fbb7b69bd56994.jpg

I still refuse to believe that's his head & the same head from thin Vince in the 80's & early 90's...

Vince Neil is turning into Zuatut 

So they are gonna edit out every closeup of Axl that makes him look FAT out of all the NITL tour videos.

Wouldn't this time would be better spent with Axl just doing some situps to work off that gut.