Fat band streaming a Fat In This Lifetime 2019 show

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, watch it. Notice how there are no close ups of Axl. It's comedy gold. The Mickey/frog vocals, Duff and Slash careless playing, the hardcore tempo, the extremely loud gun animation at the end (yes). Seriously, DO IT!

16 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

I watched a minute and a half and knocked it off. 

That crowd is appalling, absolutely no atmosphere there. 

I've been to more exciting funerals. What the fuck is wrong with them?

Yeah, it's unbelieavable. I'm sure they have a ton of material recorded in South America, where the crowd outsings Axl, which would be good for them, yet they release this funeral. 

Yeah. Axl doesn't give a flying fuck anymore lmao
The rest of the band sounds ok - had it any of its previous drummers would be great to watch. except on It's so easy where Slash doesn't give a shit either. he fuckings nails Double Talkin Jive though. best thing of the whole stream. 

23 minutes ago, Pappa FAT said:

Ok boys this is how the chat went down between Axl (A) and Fernando (F)

A: FERRRRRRRNAAAAANDOOOOOOOO, the little shits on the internet are calling me lazy again. It’s pissing me off

F: pappa , we need to release something soon it’s been 12 years since the last album and fan hate is at an all time high on my Brazil Reporting  meter 

A: ok  ferny baby, But will that stop them from Crying and complaining?

F: yes pappa, it will

A: ok let’s release something 

F: ok I’ll go to the vault now. *walks into the vault behind the 6th bathroom in the Malibu mansion*

A: “no FERNANDO, don’t go to The top cupboard, that’s where all the unreleased music is.

F: *reaches for the middle cupboard*

A: no don’t go there, that’s where all the past concert footage from use your illusion tour and appetite era is, that’s too valuable 

F: *reaches for the lower down cupboard*

A: no no no baby, that’s the full concert footage of NITL

F: *picks up a USB on the floor which has 3 songs from a shit not in this lifetime show*

A: PERFECT!!! , but only put it on YouTube, they don’t deserve an official hard copy release these whingy cunts

this is perfect if i do say so myself

I've barely listened to any NITL and mostly listen to 2010 boots. So it's really jarring to listen to a pro-shot So Easy where on literally any show from 2001-2014, even when he was phoning it in full Mickey he could still nail it and sound like Axl Rose. Now, even on the low parts he has no control, wobbles all over the place, shit tone and doesn't really sound like Axl. And on the high parts which were always a couple easy screams it just sounds like a horrid, crackly, unhealthy mess. 

As for choosing the 3 "easy" songs and only wide-shots of wide-boy....it's all been said already. Fuck. 

11 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

I've barely listened to any NITL and mostly listen to 2010 boots. So it's really jarring to listen to a pro-shot So Easy where on literally any show from 2001-2014, even when he was phoning it in full Mickey he could still nail it and sound like Axl Rose. Now, even on the low parts he has no control, wobbles all over the place, shit tone and doesn't really sound like Axl. And on the high parts which were always a couple easy screams it just sounds like a horrid, crackly, unhealthy mess. 

As for choosing the 3 "easy" songs and only wide-shots of wide-boy....it's all been said already. Fuck. 

November Rain has always sounded horrid since 2016. Even in 2012 he managed to sing it decently and now Doof tells us that the fatman is a vocal master

1 hour ago, jeffisbell said:

November Rain has always sounded horrid since 2016. Even in 2012 he managed to sing it decently and now Doof tells us that the fatman is a vocal master

Someone once said on a forum or discord "What if he's doing full vocal training, working his ass off with a vocal coach, looking after his voice etc... And this is the result?" 

9 hours ago, ManetsBR said:

Yeah, it's unbelieavable. I'm sure they have a ton of material recorded in South America, where the crowd outsings Axl, which would be good for them, yet they release this funeral. 

No, those crowds are unbearable too. The sing along to the guitar solos like a bunch of mongoloids 

8 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

image0.png?width=739&height=415

Someone put that face into scenes from jaws.