Sign in to follow this  
Pappa FAT

Fernancunt recording from discord

27 minutes ago, wasted said:

I made it to 24 minutes but yeah it’s a little behind baseball or like chatting outside the stadium. Fernando seems like a decent enough chap. I mean there’s no way he’s calling shots he’s just they guy who makes the shots happen. 

I think he's in way over his head and he's trying to play shop in a world of experts who school him every inch he steps.

1 hour ago, Pappa FAT said:

I think he's in way over his head and he's trying to play shop in a world of experts who school him every inch he steps.

There’s something to that though. Often big CEOs send affable nice guys to do meetings. That way the big swinging dicks can tell them to jump from their jacuzzis. Everyone is expecting to get the corn but they get a nice guy who apologizes for being on time. Defy expectations or something. 

On 5/19/2020 at 10:00 AM, magisme said:

Sounds of @Dr. Strangelove smoking weed at 57:31. Listen to the extended suppressed cough. :lol:

:rofl-lol:

At the end of the day Fernando is a glorified assistant. Clearly it’s all Axl. 

It’s kinda like Dwight’s situation in The Office... assistant (to the) regional manager. Just assume you’re not in the band, you don’t have much of a say in the decision-making process and stop thinking so highly of yourself.

I think he should just shut the fuck up. Don’t promise shit, don’t talk about future plans, it just gives fans false hope and rises expectations. His heart might be in the right place, but it seems he is in no position to put things in motion and deliver. He can only do that in the merch domain, but he has no business there, his ideas are horrible.

5 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

The vast, vast, majority of users got banned because they disagreed with Downzy about politics in anything goes or pointed out how he was censoring discussion. 

Very few got outright banned because they shit on the band. 

I got banned because I posted about Chris Pittman calling mygnr a bunch of misinformed dumbfucks and Downzy shut it down immediately. 

When Downzy denied doing this and I proved him wrong with screenshots I got banned. 

He's a lying, spineless, piece of shit. 

mygnr is a sinking ship, it's lead by pathetic neck beard , fat cunt nerds who think that having a title on a forum that they didn't even originally create, is the only god given meaning they have in their life.

It's fucking hilarious how much everything is moderated to a high degree over there, fucking pathetic. Has tighter security than area 51 , i feel sorry for the ignorant cunts who are wasting their time visiting that shit trap.

I think now it is the Big 3 not just Axl and I read that Slash and Duff have their own management. But it seems like TB still do the touring and merch leg work. God knows what that entails. But concept wise I doubt they are letting anyone put Covid related t shirts online without oversight. 

Its a beautiful sunny day and we are cruising at altitude , GNR 747 breaking quarantine to go to a merch convention in Atlanta. Fernando’s idea but Axl and Duff are cool with it. So settle back as I evade the radar towers. Hopefully we get some great merch from this. I’ve been flying illegally since this Covid shit. I got this, buckle up because there’s turbulence and landing in car park isn’t the easiest.