Sign in to follow this  
arnold layne

When was the last time Guns N' Roses did anything right?

Reuniting at the Troubadour on April Fool's Day was pretty damn cool....but even that got fucked up cause Axl broke his foot onstage.

That's a good question though....when have this handful of fuck ups done ANYTHING right??

The thing about GnR has always been doing things the wrong way ... if they tried to do something the right way, it would probably go wrong.

Time they hired a small team to handle there social media/official store (should have happened years ago)...so its run to a certain degree of quality instead of a cringe inducing shitfest that it is now. This band will be in reverse until they get rid of Fernando and his incompetence. Honestly come 2030, how many new albums will be released? 

When they Fired Bumblefoot , Ashba , Pittman and Stinson.

Team Brazil very loyal to their GNR Fam !!!!

38 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

When they Fired Bumblefoot , Ashba , Pittman and Stinson.

Team Brazil very loyal to their GNR Fam !!!!

Alex Ross wanted DJ Ashba to stay. it was ashba decision to leave

guns s rose sucks

16 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Reuniting at the Troubadour on April Fool's Day was pretty damn cool....but even that got fucked up cause Axl broke his foot onstage.

That's a good question though....when have this handful of fuck ups done ANYTHING right??

I find it fascinating: Axl breaking his foot that night was the undeniable omen that foretold this whole reunion bullshit was gonna be a total mess.

3 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

I find it fascinating: Axl breaking his foot that night was the undeniable omen that foretold this whole reunion bullshit was gonna be a total mess.

I personally loved the secrecy about the lineup.  People expected and hoped for Izzy and Adler and one less or no keyboards.... they got the guy with the giant nose, Dizzy Reed, frank and a dame on second keyboard.   Doesn’t Reed ever wonder why there are two keyboard players?  

In my opinion, 2016 was pretty cool.  Against all odds, Axl and Slash were finally shutting the fuck up and taking the millions of dollars we said we'd give them for years if they reunited for a tour.  They accomplished that, and Axl actually sounded pretty decent...in 2016.

Since then it's been rinse and repeat of the same damn show for 4 straight years, falling into the same creative impotence that plagued them from 2011-14, Axl sounding more and more like shit....and it's only getting worse.

So yeah, 2016 was the grand finale.  Everything since then has been the same tired shit we hated before the reunion. Fun.

4 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

In my opinion, 2016 was pretty cool.  Against all odds, Axl and Slash were finally shutting the fuck up and taking the millions of dollars we said we'd give them for years if they reunited for a tour.  They accomplished that, and Axl actually sounded pretty decent...in 2016.

Since then it's been rinse and repeat of the same damn show for 4 straight years, falling into the same creative impotence that plagued them from 2011-14, Axl sounding more and more like shit....and it's only getting worse.

So yeah, 2016 was the grand finale.  Everything since then has been the same tired shit we hated before the reunion. Fun.

Most of 2011(including parts of Rock In Rio) and USA 2014 were pretty good compared to anything since mid-2017

2 hours ago, Salsh Borski said:

I personally loved the secrecy about the lineup.  People expected and hoped for Izzy and Adler and one less or no keyboards.... they got the guy with the giant nose, Dizzy Reed, frank and a dame on second keyboard.   Doesn’t Reed ever wonder why there are two keyboard players?  

I never cared about the reunion. I didn’t understand the hype about Axl + Slash playing live shows, there was (is) no way they could recreate the energy from the early days. It just reeked of nostalgia cash-grab, and time proved me right.