Sign in to follow this  
EstrangedTWAT

COVID 45?? WTF....?

16 hours ago, jeffisbell said:

I am not a Trump supporter and not even American, but it's pathetic to sell shit just for the woke

They'd buy up Axl's smelly rotten shit and eat it on video

Honestly, GNR's casual-hardcore fan base is the worst on this planet, imho

This is really, truly one of the dumbest things they've ever done.

And I am certain it's not all Axl, as TB is known to have a deep hatred of the man who most South Americans think is against them (and they foolishly view Trump's crackdown on illegals as "proof").

Let's not forget who was responsible for the Trump pinata in Mexico.

But besides the motivation behind it, how idiotic is it to sell something that 95% of the population either won't understand (70's song covered by an 80's band) or won't wear because they don't share the band's hatred of Trump.

I mean seriously, why would they sell something that automatically 95% of the entire population would never buy?

And then to omit the GNR logo because they stupidly assumed everyone would get the meaning behind the shirt? Totally asinine.

If TB had any brains whatsoever, they'd be selling $10 face masks with the GNR logo on it.

1 hour ago, Budd Dwyer said:

They'd buy up Axl's smelly rotten shit and eat it on video

Honestly, GNR's casual-hardcore fan base is the worst on this planet, imho

Mojo had a meme about the media manipulation in IG and I commented "yet you are posting shit from Occupy Democrats". I saw in the notifications that he tried to reply by whining about Republicunts, but when I went to see the reply, it was gone, including my own original comment. The fat wank deleted one comment from another post as well, while a couple remained

3 hours ago, Negan said:

Fuck Mojo

I am no American nor a die-hard Trump supporter, but it would be funny to see Mojo going apeshit if Trump wins

11 hours ago, jeffisbell said:

Mojo had a meme about the media manipulation in IG and I commented "yet you are posting shit from Occupy Democrats". I saw in the notifications that he tried to reply by whining about Republicunts, but when I went to see the reply, it was gone, including my own original comment. The fat wank deleted one comment from another post as well, while a couple remained

Joel Hutchins is a particular piece of shit....

If Axl went fulll nazi, Joel would go with him

Same applies to a LOT of this fanbase...

GNR truly ended in 91

2 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Joel Hutchins is a particular piece of shit....

If Axl went fulll nazi, Joel would go with him

Same applies to a LOT of this fanbase...

GNR truly ended in 91

And I have to share the same first name w/ that dipshit. Since. Fucking. 2000.

No, I never liked my first name, but sharing it w/ such a well-known faggot makes it much, much worse. Yet I see no reason to change it after having it for slightly more than 20 years.

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

I made the mistake of posting a comment in the covid-45 Twitter thread now days later I'm still getting notifications from angry fatties and leather-faced rock moms

Send us some of the best replies

Probably not. It appears to be mainly a bootleg tracker, found it on the brazilian GNR facebook group. There's an audio folder, though, but I haven't downloaded it yet so I don't know if The Leakening is in there.

Imagine if GNR themselves did that, even if only for the concerts. lol

And these amateurs even managed to give the app a somewhat cooler aesthetic to GNR than the bloated one the currently use.

This band. These fans... It's like a perfect match if the aim was absolute irony.

The fans did faster and probably better what Fernando said he was gonna do, just as we released Chinese Democracy 2 and the full boxset we actually wanted instead of that ridiculous, delirious thing they gave us.

Tried to sell for an absurd price, I mean.

11 hours ago, John Bonham said:

leather-faced rock moms

Oh shit.   That's the best phrase I've ever heard.   From now on, I'll only refer to female GNR fans as "leather-faces."