Guns N' Roses are finally releasing something

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On the bright side, at least now Walker will spend some money on his kids

Link leads to a playlist of the studio¬†versions of the songs in the order they played them at Hammerstein.ūü§£

Posted Images

5 hours ago, shadowofthewave said:

Link leads to a playlist of the studio¬†versions of the songs in the order they played them at Hammerstein.ūü§£

Sincerely wish him to die

i'm not even joking

Anybody who is a bit lenient towards Fernando should have been killed too

@magisme what's your take? He is a down to earth guy right? ūüźúūüźĚūüźõ:reunion:

27 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Why can't they come  out and say "look folks, we'd love to give the fans something during this quarantine, but Axl is a bit odd he's eccentric a fucking lunatic and he just flat out refuses to release anything. Be grateful he's still willing to tour, and enjoy his occasional appearances on Twitter because it's all your ever going to get while he's still around.

I could at least respect that.

I mean, we know that that's basically the case anyway.

This band is an absolute joke. That link to studio versions of songs played at Hammerstein's is hilarious. I couldnt stop laughing. I mean seriously.....who comes up with this shit??  The lamest shit I've ever heard of. Other than the yo yo. Unbelievable. 

I just picture Duff, Slash even Assad trying to get Axl to put down his salami roll, and release something. While Axl carries on like a spoiled fat toddler, screaming "No!!!! Never !!!! No NEW MUSIC!!! NOW GIVE ME BACK THE KEY TO THE FRIDGE LOCK!!!

2 minutes ago, Negan said:

I just picture Duff, Slash even Assad trying to get Axl to put down his salami roll, and release something. While Axl carries on like a spoiled fat toddler, screaming "No!!!! Never !!!! No NEW MUSIC!!! NOW GIVE ME BACK THE KEY TO THE FRIDGE LOCK!!!

May sound a bit harsh, but someone should take him hostage just to tame him by starving and beating him for 2 weeks straight

1 minute ago, jeffisbell said:

May sound a bit harsh, but someone should take him hostage just to tame him by starving and beating him for 2 weeks straight

This very well may be the only solution to saving the GNR legacy.

7 minutes ago, Negan said:

This very well may be the only solution to saving the GNR legacy.

Torturing him to get Izzy and Steven back, firing Melissa, Frank Richards and disbanding Team Brazhit, release a new album, get himself physically and vocally to 2010 levels. Though I eat shitloads, my physical shape is similar to the fat kid in 2010, maybe a bit more muscle and less fat, which is acceptable. But I am also 38 years younger w/ faster metabolism and the fat fuck needs something more effective than working out

At this point, Axl must look at the checks being deposited in his bank account......glance at his gym equipment......turns and looks at his recording studio......and thinks "That bitch Stephanie fucked up everything!"

Or...why even bother...