Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Comstock

Guns N' Roses are finally releasing something

7 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

On the bright side, at least now Walker will spend some money on his kids

Superb.  Simply superb

Hmm,

Looks like the illustrator got Axl's thin stringy hair pretty spot on correct, but what happened to all the Fat?

Do you think when they finally release the new album the promo videos will also be cartoons so Axl can be drawn skinny to fool only himself

Screenshot-2020-05-06-17-48-40-1.png

Is this for real???!!! I hope so! The hunters become the hunted! GNR/Brazilians are trolling us to fuck! I take my hat off

Going by previous cash grabs I think this book will cost on release $49.99 or $99 with a GNR logo’d baby corona mask bundle.

6 hours ago, John Bonham said:

On the bright side, at least now Walker will spend some money on his kids

I thought he was an incel

Natalia and Maya are cousins — one the daughter of Guns N' Roses manager Fernando Lebeis and one his sister's. Lebeis says in the release, "My sister and I have been lucky to be able to watch our daughters — Maya and Natalia Rose — grow up while touring with the guys (the band)."

This is so blatantly shameless, the hardcore fanbase should hire a few brazilian assasins  or mexican sicarios to do the Lord's work and kill these assholes. (not the kids, just Fermanager and adult members of TB ) 

How in the name of god Axl blessed this?

What happened to "AT MY EXPENSEEEEEE"? attitude?

He can't even make amends with Marc Canter, a guy who actually helped them in the very early days to become big? 

He still negotiating with the label, imaging this is till the 90's where he is relevant in any way to make enourmous demands YET he agrred to THIS?

The fuck?

On a sane and normal world, after this move, only a handful of middle-aged soccermoms would be left as fans

yet here we are....

If Brazilian scientists were as committed to the Coronavirus cause half as much as frustrated, middle aged Brazilian women are to Alex Ross , the world would be back to normal now 

"We ourselves have been part of the 'Guns family' for over 30 years ... 

If not for your mom and for Axl's extremely insecure mindset, you  would be working in the fields or shine my shoes on a vacation trip in Rio and go home for the favella or get roasted on the US border with a handful of mexicunts....

I though 100% it was a joke and then scrolled down to see the official account. No words. 

What they all deserve is for absolutely everything to just leak all at once and totally fuck their shit up.

CUNTS. 

45 minutes ago, GeraldineBailey said:

I am not against expressing own opinion, but leftists are extremely hypocritical. Leftist celebrities get praised like hell, while conservatives(Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Kanye West, maybe Gene Simmons and Hulk Hogan as well) get shit on. Brian May is also left-wing, but at least he's not a fucking bigot. The same goes for the conservatives(praising right-wing celebrities and telling the left to shut up), but to a lesser extent. Wish the legendary stars would be apolitical in general in order to not divide their fanbase, like James Hetfield(and Freddie Mercury if he was alive)

Lol there are a bunch of Trump conservatives in my Twitter feed RTing my fat tweets

Good job Axl, managed to objectively trigger some boomers