Shit Woke Fat Stupid Idiot Democrat Ginger Fat Stupid Shit Cunt Is Back Virtuecunting On Twitter. CUNT.

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

Is Axl taking Miser pills? I find it hard to believe that he can't see the hypocrisy in posting those comments on twitter after he himself exposed all those poor Mexicans to the covid19 less than two months ago. He couldn't even be bothered to play Hard School for his number one "yes fan," Jarmo, who had put his own life on the line by flying in from Sweden to witness a one off show that he'd seen hundreds of times already.

unknown.png

"Close the Beaches." I will be damned. We're back in a Jaws simulation with fat Axl tweeting complaints at thin Chief Brody. Somebody needs to tell him that maybe he oughta take this one up directly with @Mayor Larry Vaughn/@President Donald Trump and leave @Chief Brody alone. He's got a shark to kill and a virus to slay. Axl can't so much as release a new song because every new tomorrow turns out to be today again. 

1 hour ago, jeffisbell said:

Some prominent and educated conservative should invite Axl to a debate. It would be funny if the fat fuck was getting owned several times, then flipped, threw his mic and ran away😂😂

All of these celeb cunts. Get Brad Pitt, Alyssa Milano, Sarah Silvernman, Ellen Degenerate, Meryl Streep, Madonna....just fucking any one, and put them in front of Steven Crowder or Jordan Peterson or Gad Saad or Dave Rubin or Shapiro or just anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together and they'd be toast. 

Posted that shit at the Gyna. Caught a bunch of ankle biters and got hot so had to let rip.

Unsurprising amount of absolute sheep. It's got nothing to do with "conspiracy theory" (a meaningless term coined by the CIA to discredit anyone questioning the official JFK narrative). The truth can be found in mainstream outlets including broadsheets like the BBC, The Times of London, the WaPo and NYT. There are serious, tenured journalists like Peter Hitchens who have been questioning policy from the start. It's not about "alternative news" it's about which information is pushed to form the main narrative that sheep like the people in this thread swallow without rubbing more than two brain cells together. Instead of accepting what you're spoon fed do some research on the absolute bullshit Covid19 death figures; the YT/FB/Twitter "fact checking" censorship of doctors questioning the narrative; the empty hospitals with staff dancing on thousands of TikTok videos; the tens of children and babies reported as factually having died of Covid19 only for their families to have to report the truth without retraction from the media; the bullshit modelling death numbers going from multi-millions to hundreds of thousands to tens of thousands; journalists and people in general being shouted down for asking the most basic, obvious question I imagine hasn't even occurred to many sheep on here: "OF OR WITH?;" the NHS staff forbidden from speaking out publicly about anything to do with Covid19; the number of seasonal flu, cancer, heart attack, stroke, pneumonia deaths etc which have mysteriously plummeted magically inline with the increase of supposed Covid19 deaths; the vanishing of the whistleblower from the Wuhan hospital; the Wuhan Millitary Games; the bizarre 2012 Olympics opening ceremony; Bill gates' little pandemic run through late last year; Fauci and Gates' accurate predictions about an imminent pandemic; the absolute failure and corruption at the WHO and its business ties with Gates, Fauci and their mandated medicine cabal; Catholic Bishops in Ethiopia being censored when coming forwards about women and children in Ethiopia being paralysed and infertilised by Gates' vaccines; Gates being the WHO's biggest donor; the new NHS Nightingale being virtually empty; the entire mainstream narrative for moving forwards being around vaccines and complete social media censorship of any doctors talking about hydroxyxhloroquine, Vitamin C and D and just general immune health; WHO Head Tedros being a corrupt member of an Ethipopian Communist militant group accused of war crimes; Gates demanding worldwide indemnity for any harm his coming vaccines may cause; Susan Wacuntski, Jack and Zuckerberg completely in bed with Big Pharma and immediately agreeing with calls from the corrupt WHO and people like Axl's pal Shithead Schiff for censorship of anyone who goes against their narrative; and I can't even be arsed to get started on the encroaching police state bullshit. 

Bunch of ignorant, unthinking, normie, clueless frogs sat in hot water. 

It's also cute how often when people disagree with something I say they go for the profile picture. It's about 8 years old and one of about ten selfies i've ever taken in my life. I couldn't give a shit about my stupid profile picture. 

If you resort to that you're probably the kind of person who accuses those you disagree with of being variously racist, homophobic, bigoted, transphobic, Hitler etc. 

Someone should do a favour to fat Axl and send him Bret Easton Ellis' latest book (White), maybe fat Axl would stop tweeting woke crap for awhile (recluse Axl is mentioned in the book, by the way) :

http://books.google.es/books?id=I61oDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT44&lpg=PT44&dq="recluse+Axl"&source=bl&ots=gMzjuSUcXp&sig=ACfU3U1jUyt2EgK9VRsnvdEu5F3UlnI1IA&hl=es&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjgqo-brpfpAhXLyIUKHfaUBuwQ6AEwCnoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q="recluse Axl"&f=false

3 hours ago, JordanRose said:

All of these celeb cunts. Get Brad Pitt, Alyssa Milano, Sarah Silvernman, Ellen Degenerate, Meryl Streep, Madonna....just fucking any one, and put them in front of Steven Crowder or Jordan Peterson or Gad Saad or Dave Rubin or Shapiro or just anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together and they'd be toast. 

Duff is also a woke fuck, Slash not to a very big extent thankfully and Dick Fordlin sometimes wore that 86/45 shirt as well. Only thing worse than Alyssa Milano is actually Saira Rao

Edited by jeffisbell
43 minutes ago, Negan said:

Funny the Fat Ginger wont answer basic fan questions, wont even discuss new music, updates, ANYTHING.

But he can run his mouth on his bitch ass Twitter account.

Yep. Axl your a total pussy

he rather  tell the world what they're doing wrong while sitting pretty behind the pearly white gates of his malibu mansion, then talk openly about his plans for new music, or fucking , guns n roses , for that matter or like you said, respond to genuine honest questions from his fans.

Just when I couldn't hate the fat fuck anymore than I already did, he raises the bar further with these obnoxious tweets. Well Axl rose, fuck you, you fat wig wearing ginger cunt!