GNR Insider Malibu Monica Says Relax

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I grew up with Monica.   Let's just say, if I didn't eat fast, then I didn't eat at all.

Another GNFNR exclusive

Posted Images

On 4/26/2020 at 11:47 PM, John Bonham said:

Amazing

At first i thought it's a Brasky troll account:smugpepe:, but checked her tweets and she retweeted something about "Recycling is not going to undo the damage done by consumption.” probably from a FUCKING MALIBU MANSION producing more waste than an entire third world city:blacksabbath:

People want something sacred. They don't want Miley Cyrus singing Wish You Were Here. You gotta create the myth. Covid19 could be on your door handle. A war with China over North Korea around the corner. Axl, it is time to release Soul Monster into this world. The Stones had a number one hit last week with an outtake from Black and Blue. You can own the moment.

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

People want something sacred. They don't want Miley Cyrus singing Wish You Were Here. You gotta create the myth. Covid19 could be on your door handle. A war with China over North Korea around the corner. Axl, it is time to release Soul Monster into this world. The Stones had a number one hit last week with an outtake from Black and Blue. You can own the moment.

What are you babbling about? Stop wastedposting nonsense pls

The Stones recorded Living in a Ghost Town last year and worked on it this year. That's not an outtake by any means

43 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

15 days later, the seething has not stopped

apparently, he is a fan of this drummer dude who looks like a faggot

Possibly a faggot himself too

I-XV/IV-VII/V-X || apparently I’m a white man’s whore || Proud slut and sworker supporter

|| Brittany liked x3 and RT

The first single should be the Axl epic. Like CD should have released TWAT and Catcher as singles. Force them to listen to the masterpieces. Then they get album and are surprised to find a Better type of song. CD II should have a 20 minute song as the first single. Then tour for a year before releasing the album. Abuse of Power should be the mantra. 

3 hours ago, John Bonham said:

They have to get everyone talking about them.

GN'R has always been about controversy.

Another Slash album with Axl vocals isn't going to cut it.

Use Your Illusion was two albums? This one should be four. The D side can be Axl reading his autobiography while Buckethead and Brain go bananas in the background.

The triple album is inevitable. You lost in the world so I moved you to Vegas. 

4 hours ago, John Bonham said:

They have to get everyone talking about them.

GN'R has always been about controversy.

Another Slash album with Axl vocals isn't going to cut it.

Use Your Illusion was two albums? This one should be four. The D side can be Axl reading his autobiography while Buckethead and Brain go bananas in the background.

It has to be at least a double album

3 minutes ago, suiccidematt said:

It has to be at least a double album

a new record is a silly dream ... but I start to feel the arrival of new leaks ... suicidematt only shows up here when leaks happen or are about to happen ...

12 hours ago, wasted said:

The first single should be the Axl epic. Like CD should have released TWAT and Catcher as singles. Force them to listen to the masterpieces. Then they get album and are surprised to find a Better type of song. CD II should have a 20 minute song as the first single. Then tour for a year before releasing the album. Abuse of Power should be the mantra. 

I’m not so sure there are many Axl epics left in the tank. If any at all. Judging by the instrumentals that leaked there might be 1 out there. It seemed to me like he got the epics out of the way in 08 and left a lot of rockers on the table

Just now, Tino said:

I’m not so sure there are many Axl epics left in the tank. If any at all. Judging by the instrumentals that leaked there might be 1 out there. It seemed to me like he got the epics out of the way in 08 and left a lot of rockers on the table

Well let's not forget that there's probably more music written between 2002 - 2016(?)