Flebbies wants you to do his job for him

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weight Watchers Newsletter 

Amazing work gentlemen, I salute you all.    Also, once again, fuck you Downzy. We are not finished with you yet.   

Posted Images

condescending...

Okay

play CD2 at Ribfest, before the encore, Axl and Slash have to participate in an eating contest, eating Duff's nonexistent pancreas, whomever kick in the bucket, the other got the rights to the b(r)andname, then everybody come to the stage to play PC

After the show, someone should behead the "team members", film it, upload onto GNR social media then be done with it.

The next few monhs will be the floodgate for the vaults, everybody wins, let's put out this shit band of it's misery

On 4/19/2020 at 4:12 PM, Mommy said:

1. They don't get it

2. Axl gets it, but he NEVER lets people tell him what to do. He probably read an article in Rolling Stone or checked a GnR forum and saw somebody say "Axl needs to release a new album" and he said "FUCK THIS GUY. Who is he to tell me what to do? I will never give him the satisfaction of thinking he persuaded me to release a new album. Fuck him. I will just sit on these 46 unreleased songs. Nobody dictates to me what I should do. "

Axl is literally the king of cutting off his nose to spite his face.  If you don't think he's petty enough to do what's described in the above quote, you haven't been around very long.  

Everyone Chek out my beta feeding Axl thread, I’m going to create some artwork depicting beta spreading her asshole and doing a steaming hot Brazilian shit in axls mouth, but here’s the kicker, the shit will land on axls face in the shape of the following “ C D 2” it will be a prophecy of what’s to come.

2 minutes ago, Pappa FAT said:

Everyone Chek out my beta feeding Axl thread, I’m going to create some artwork depicting beta spreading her asshole and doing a steaming hot Brazilian shit in axls mouth, but here’s the kicker, the shit will land on axls face in the shape of the following “ C D 2” it will be a prophecy of what’s to come.

dbc.gif

Put some drugs in his burrito and have him sign off on releasing Soul Monster. And then that day you put it out on Spotify before the drugs wear off. This is a special moment in time. You can lead off with an epic as your first single instead of the more traditional rocker.