Flebbies wants you to do his job for him

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weight Watchers Newsletter 

Amazing work gentlemen, I salute you all.    Also, once again, fuck you Downzy. We are not finished with you yet.   

Posted Images

Mags is on to something.  Once travel restrictions are lifted, I'd point them to our past thread we had on competitive eating.  Might be the only thing Axl can "win" at right now.  That or overdubs on anything Disney+ might have up their sleeves regarding Micky.  

Seriously Fernando, it is really fucking simple.  Release a Chinese Democracy box set with everything for the die hard fans, put out whatever new recording you want with the NITL lineup, and keep touring as long as you want, making piles of cash.  Sadly, I imagine it is only going to be the third part of that........

12 minutes ago, deelowbrown said:

Mags is on to something.  Once travel restrictions are lifted, I'd point them to our past thread we had on competitive eating.  Might be the only thing Axl can "win" at right now.  That or overdubs on anything Disney+ might have up their sleeves regarding Micky.  

Seriously Fernando, it is really fucking simple.  Release a Chinese Democracy box set with everything for the die hard fans, put out whatever new recording you want with the NITL lineup, and keep touring as long as you want, making piles of cash.  Sadly, I imagine it is only going to be the third part of that........

Yeah, except they probably won't be able to tour for another year and a half

14 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

I can tell you that they have absolutely no interest/intent to do anything.

We'll see them again when it's time to fire up the tour.

With the same setlist but they'll all be fatter and even more bored than on last leg. 
Propably they won't even play Hardschool nor Pretty Tied up because Alex will be too old to pull it off.

They are done, Fatman will be 60 when quarantine is over.

2 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Reality TV show inside Axl's house. Each week we get to vote one of the cunts out of his life for good. 

And don't think we won't vote Axl out first either. 

Reality show inside Axl house would just be watching him sitting in the kitchen and eating 

12 minutes ago, Mommy said:

1. They don't get it

2. Axl gets it, but he NEVER lets people tell him what to do. He probably read an article in Rolling Stone or checked a GnR forum and saw somebody say "Axl needs to release a new album" and he said "FUCK THIS GUY. Who is he to tell me what to do? I will never give him the satisfaction of thinking he persuaded me to release a new album. Fuck him. I will just sit on these 46 unreleased songs. Nobody dictates to me what I should do. "

Plus Axl would’ve added that forum member to his shit list 🤣