Sign in to follow this  
Towelie

Could Covid-19 put the endless cashgrab of GNR as a live entity to bed?

1311364402.jpg

I would rather not do this ... but, faced with a thread like this, I invite you ...

S

if the cash grab has come to an end its now time for a mature Brazilian lady to put arsenic in his food and get her inheritance before he spends it all.

on more food. 

If Covid-19 puts an end to this pathetic bands  2nd year of a 10 year reunion tour...Covid-19 will have left at least one positive mark.

1 hour ago, shadowofthewave said:

I still don't quite understand what turned Axl from someone who never wanted to tour in the 90s/2000s, to the jukebox touring machine he's been for the last decade. His parasites got him doped up on some good shit.

The 2011 tour happened because he lost a lawsuit against Azoff or something like that. After giving up completely on releasing new music, the residencies were an easy way to keep some money coming in. He is/was making a million bucks per show on the NITL tour so it's not surprising that he's kept it going as long as possible.

On 4/17/2020 at 6:50 PM, Towelie said:

2020 has pretty much been written off in terms of the majority of major tours and with a lot of folks financial futures looking uncertain and a massive recession predicted to pay for the fallout of Covid-19, could this mean GNR won't even be able to tour for a few years?

I would actually take great satisfaction in the shitshow that has been GNR live the past decade being forced off the road due to lack of demand from a flailing economy.

I'd rather years of nothing and potentially never hear from the band again than watch Axl getting fatter and shitter and coasting with diminishing returns throughout the 2020's.

Dude please, be serious and realistic. 

There is no way Axl could get any fatter or shitter. 

BUT...if he does, then awesome because I can continue one of my new favourite hobbies which is coming on here and fat shaming him and shitposting on Truth and HTGT and to Nano and Joel on Twitter :)

On 4/18/2020 at 2:11 AM, shadowofthewave said:

I still don't quite understand what turned Axl from someone who never wanted to tour in the 90s/2000s, to the jukebox touring machine he's been for the last decade. His parasites got him doped up on some good shit.

Well he had them nice Appetite royalties before Napster etc and also the massive record advance plus additions. Then he couldn't pay his band after playing in Vegas, got sued by Shitman, Duff was broke and Loaded, Slah had divorce shit and voila. Suddenly millions for coasting with zero effort, zero pres and media.

On 4/17/2020 at 6:59 PM, sixes said:

Will Axl write a song about the chink flu like he did after the oklahoma bombing and then never release it?

EV934P9WoAkfNiC.jpg

Jesus, 25 years ago today

Nope. He has nothing left to write, certainly nothing left to say. Hes done. Dried up & out. Zero creativity going on there for the last 20 years or so. Creatively masciated. And for all intensive purposes, by the sound of the fag, he's been castrated as well. Explains why he's become such a pretentious little bitch

"It puts the endless touring on its skin or else it gets the diet again." - Beta Lebeis 

silence2.jpg

Someone Photoshop her mug on this please, and Fat Axl in the pit