I worked 16 hours yesterday and was up most of the day beforehand, from 11pm Saturday night to 3pm today. I slept from like 630 to around 1030 but now i can't sleep and i have another double shift later today.
i don't know if i should call in or what i should do. i feel very out of mentally too. Like i don't like to call out but a part of me is thinking to call out for the first shift (3-11) and just do the other half. but than that's a whole shift's pay
but i can't fucking sleep and i don't feel quite right. i literally just started laughing at like, nothing even though i feel numbed out emotionally

help?

:( 

Why screen time can disrupt sleep

Put the Phone Away! 3 Reasons Why Looking at It Before Bed Is a Bad Habit

2 hours ago, Knuckles said:

I worked 16 hours yesterday and was up most of the day beforehand, from 11pm Saturday night to 3pm today. I slept from like 630 to around 1030 but now i can't sleep and i have another double shift later today.
i don't know if i should call in or what i should do. i feel very out of mentally too. Like i don't like to call out but a part of me is thinking to call out for the first shift (3-11) and just do the other half. but than that's a whole shift's pay
but i can't fucking sleep and i don't feel quite right. i literally just started laughing at like, nothing even though i feel numbed out emotionally

help?

:(