Sign in to follow this  
Hulkamania

A detailed podcast from the seller of the storage locker

7 minutes ago, deelowbrown said:

No matter what you think of Rick, the fact that he said to Eddie Trunk "The mackdaddy song" when discussing GNR is something that no one saw coming 18 months ago, and is just glorious

lol i did that for the hardcore fans i knew you guys would catch that. 

Remember a couple days back when Robert Bird said that Ep 3 would be the Final Episode of his podcast.

Well that was another of his Lies

I bet the drugs are also fake

14 hours ago, Pappa FAT said:

Deleted after the first listen, their shit. Could have done without listening to it.

Hahahaha. You are quite an asshole, aren't you?? Congratulations! And of course, the quality of the music is all subjective. Some say for the most part, they are terrific (Minus "Atlas", maybe) and others just don't care for em. That's ok, too. Nobody forced you to listen. Axl couldn't care fucking less what a dipshit like you thinks, anyways. 

Fat Axl or not. He's STILL Axl. If he puts some effort into a damn performance for once or a song, even now, it's a fuck ton more impressive than any bullshit you'd ever spout out. So.... Shut it. 

I look forward to the day, whenever the hell it is, that Axl DOES release something new. And something great. Somewhere in the pile of 100,000 CDs, at the very least, one 12-16 song, kick ass record is hiding in there. 

3 minutes ago, Faxl Rows said:

You on his payroll or something? Get a life 

Fuck off. And no, I'm not. That last pro shot of Sweet Child in Mexico? It was goddamn horrific. Axl needs to fucking prepare himself, vocally and physically for these shows. It was.... Absolutely horrendous. 

Translation for your idiotic ass: It sucked. 

That better?

7 hours ago, Stagger-Lee-Democracy3 said:

Hahahaha. You are quite an asshole, aren't you?? Congratulations! And of course, the quality of the music is all subjective. Some say for the most part, they are terrific (Minus "Atlas", maybe) and others just don't care for em. That's ok, too. Nobody forced you to listen. Axl couldn't care fucking less what a dipshit like you thinks, anyways. 

Fat Axl or not. He's STILL Axl. If he puts some effort into a damn performance for once or a song, even now, it's a fuck ton more impressive than any bullshit you'd ever spout out. So.... Shut it. 

I look forward to the day, whenever the hell it is, that Axl DOES release something new. And something great. Somewhere in the pile of 100,000 CDs, at the very least, one 12-16 song, kick ass record is hiding in there. 

Ahhhh so your Mexican, lol relax little nerd dweeb, no need to defend your idol Axl, go suck a cock

1 hour ago, Pappa FAT said:

Ahhhh so your Mexican, lol relax little nerd dweeb, no need to defend your idol Axl, go suck a cock

That's supposed to offend me or something?? Haha. Little nerd dweeb?????

I prefer Dweeby Little Mexican Nerd.

Asshole.

Still. You are quite pathetic in your ridiculous comments and insults.  

By the way.... For the fucking love of GOD! Speak in a goddamn proper sentence, you illiterate piece of Axl-Hatin Trash. 

P. S. I bet you are WAY more fat than Axl! You owe him an apology. 

Don't t forget spell check!! 

P. S. S. I just LOVE you! 

38 minutes ago, Pappa FAT said:

Is wetback better? Go cut some grass and be a good little girl. I wish trump could build a virtual wall blocking these cunts

Naw. I prefer SPIC. I'm Italian, too. You have some ridiculous hatred towards them, as well. Please, I'd love to hear your oh so intelligent comments. 

You really are fat and pathetic, aren't you??? 

Of course you love Trump! 

Keep em coming, dipshit.

I'm assuming that feeble mind of yours cannot comprehend this, but Mexican or not, I was born in Brooklyn, ya lil Twittle Twat/ Orange Faced Lovin,/Racist 'N Probably Inbred lil Snatch Basket. 

Where were you born, White Stuff? What colour "aren't" you?? 

You are probably incredibly handsome and successful, too, no doubt.

P. S.  So, how about that marriage proposal???? You are TOTALLY my type, Jarmo-Fucker. 

Oh, wait. You are the Faggot here, not I. I'm in no way, shape or form homophobic, but knowing now you, Pappa FAT, likes the big FAT Cock, I am now and forever against em. 

Naw. Just you. 

You must be pals with the ol "B. N Bold", huh? Makes sense. 

In conclusion.... Let's be friends!

Fuck. Why are you guys so fucking mean to eachother?? You get pushed around in highschool, so now you take out built up resentment on.... Complete strangers??

My comments weren't much better, I admit. I don't mean to be a dick. I just can't help but to respond to complete, unnecessary attacks on people with my own pile of verbal vomit. 

5 minutes ago, default_ said:

Wanna cry you little mexican pussy? Gtfo

Notttt crying! It's called WEEPING!! Get it right, Motherfucker. UGH. 

FUCKING Faggot's. Two of you! And obviously, racists. Nice combo.

How does that go over with Church?? 

You are probably clutching a Bible at this very moment, just WISHING you weren't born queer, huh? Awwwwww.

I'd say Jesus still loves you. But..... He doesn't. Nor does anyone else, I'm thinking. 

Except for you. I bet you LOVE yourself. So much so, you probably only befriend people that are exactly like you. That's cool. Trump lovin dipshits should stick together. 

Racial superiority!!!! You kick ass. 

1 minute ago, default_ said:

Uhhhh he is so fragille and sensitive poor little mexican. Take your enchiladas and go cry on metoo duff brand new pussy

That doesn't even make sense!

Suggestion: 1) Be less of a faggot, 2) Be even less of a faggot, 3) Go fuck yourself, 4) I'd say, ya know, go fuck another faggot but you just fucked yourself, so why blueball yourself? 

Do you see these words and just automatically assume there are tears behind them?

You aren't NEARLY literate enough to insult me to the point of tears.

Myself, however.... I cry myself to sleep just thinking..... "WHY COULDN'T I JUST BE WHITE!!?!?!?"

YUP.

Did I mention, go fuck yourself????