Is Joe Biden's campaign the worst of all time?

You gotta figure by now that the Dems have done got all the smear campaign votes they are gonna get. TDS has been making its way across America for over four years now, and people are still gathering en masse on land and sea to support this president. 

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Canadians saying Joe Biden plagiarized parts of his DNC speech from Jack Layton.  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, El Brasky said:

Man this is feeling like a card game that you're being roped into loosing big in the end.  You keep winning on the check.

New theory biden will win.

Trump is going to win.   But they'll announce that Biden has "won."

What the fuck are we gonna do about it?  Demand a recount or a "do-over"?

It's a done deal.  (((They))) will not allow another 2016.

11 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Did the Biden team think that they could just sit back, do nothing, and win?

Absolutely.  They've already won.

If all politicians are puppets, then Biden is the itty bitty one on the bottom.

23663832-marionettes-puppets-on-strings-

The overlords that run everything are the human hands that are too smart to even be in the photograph.

I find it fucking repugnant too, but that's just the way it is.  Damn Smooth gets it.

On 9/10/2020 at 6:59 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

Absolutely.  They've already won.

If all politicians are puppets, then Biden is the itty bitty one on the bottom.

23663832-marionettes-puppets-on-strings-

The overlords that run everything are the human hands that are too smart to even be in the photograph.

I find it fucking repugnant too, but that's just the way it is.  Damn Smooth gets it.

Based ET

On 9/12/2020 at 2:58 AM, Facekicker said:

ddeda62b8ea864c3.jpg?1599771422

Totally believable and makes sense

The fifth was amazing:rofl-lol: (although if i've a look on this situation like Joe was just an average Joe in his 70's, it's really sad)

But remember: scientific american endorses him:smugpepe:

lol, Dems are utterly terrified at the prospect of Biden debating Trump on Rogan

There are real experts in the world. People with journalism degrees. It doesn’t just have to be msm opinion hosts or joe Rogan. Those aren’t the only two options.

Nooooooo we can't have a stoner-bro who asks questions about things people actually want to know, we need some sterile media neolib to set Biden up for easy zingers on Rumf and focus on the important issues, like Russiagate and the climate crisis!

When I look at Donald Trump I see America. From his carnival barker style campaign speeches to the KFC and Diet Coke that fuels him aboard the plane with his last name on the side of it.  

When I look at Joe Biden I see the poor illegal immigrant elder care lady who spread Covid19 around to multiple retirement homes getting fondled by a dirty old man with a cruel laugh whose diapers she will soon have to change. 

2 hours ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

I just read something really scary.

If the election is still contested by inauguration day, fucking PELOSI becomes the next president????

I know it's hard to imagine, but when you look back at all the other 2020 stuff that we never imagined would happen ... 😟

That will not happen.