Is Joe Biden's campaign the worst of all time?

Back in the day when politics was less to the extremes, he was more a middle of the road guy from what I recall at debates. I was surprised Obama chose him as his running mate but it makes sense to get more votes. Bernie would have been considered a crazy communist in the 90s.

The fact that he was pushed into the nomination is one of the most bizarre things in politics. Years from now it could probably be it's own scandal when people on the inside start talking about it.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

biden is finished, trump has the black vote now

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Facekicker said:

The Dems have no platform or policy other than Orange Man Bad, Vote Him Out or Else. 

That's probably all they need to win.

The only thing that gets their dicks hard is the idea of Trump losing.

But it's gonna backfire.  Once he's gone, there's gonna be this enormous Trump sized hole in their life that nothing will be able to fill.  NOTHING.

Thinking about Orange Man has essentially dominated every waking moment for the last 5 years for a huge portion of the population.   Millions of jobs revolve around bitching about Trump.  He's the very epicenter of all culture as we know it.  He's infiltrated everything from movies to TV to children's books to fucking comic books.

The Trump haters love him and need him more than any of us.  Their lives will be empty and shattered if he's gone.

They'll talk about him anyway.   Orange Man Bad for a thousand years.

^I do wonder why the likes of Colbert want Trump out so bad. If it happens their ratings will plummet. The only reason people like my dad watch is because they piss and moan about Trump the first 15 minutes of the show. And it massages their fragile widdle wounds. Without Trump is without incentive to watch. Which is fine by me, but you gotta wonder what they’re thinking 🤣

Yesterday while reading his prepared (clearly by someone else) statement he actually read "end quotes" out loud from his teleprompter. 🤣🤣. Also claimed a black man, not Edison, created the lightbulb. 🤣🤣.

No matter how much his handlers try to prevent him from speaking on his own, Joe still fucks it all up. Cant wait to see the debates where he will have to come up with his own thoughts & ideas, on the spot at quick pace, against President Trump.

On 9/3/2020 at 9:10 AM, meatpuppet said:

The fact that he was pushed into the nomination is one of the most bizarre things in politics. Years from now it could probably be it's own scandal when people on the inside start talking about it.

I think the DNC came to the conclusion America isn't ready for a far left liberal, so they went with the most moderate liberal who also has name recognition. His mental health issues weren't as obvious back then.

Bernie getting screwed in 2016 was the bigger scandal IMO.