Is Joe Biden's campaign the worst of all time?

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

biden is finished, trump has the black vote now

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

China Coronavirus aside, this may be the worst campaign I have ever seen for a primary candidate. I have seen better runs for a county treasurer.

Biden doesn't even have a campaign. 

John Kerry's campaign was pretty bad.

It is the political equivalent of running Bernie Lomax for President. I think Biden might already be dead. His recent videos are eerily similar to the Bin Laden tapes that would surface from time to time during the mid 2000's. They are probably waiting for Bernie to drop out or drop dead before they tell us Biden has died and is being replaced on the top of the ticket by Buttigieg.

43 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

John Kerry's campaign was pretty bad.

At least all the celebrities united behind him first and then shit on him after he lost. Biden is a fucking train wreck.

21 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

I don't follow US politics very closely, but Joe Biden is a senile old man who doesn't seem to know which day of the week it is  

It's laughable that people are rallying behind this moron

my thoughts exactly. I dont know a thing about u.s politics, but he looks like he's about to kill over any second.

4 minutes ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Yeah I think the Dems are just Biden their time.

Does he really plan to bring along Kamala for the ride? :lolzers:

Trump will come  to debates dressed as Epstein smoking a giant blunt. 

He completely drove his campaign into the ground, only to get a resurrected by Sanders imploding. Then with the wind at his back, he completely disappears during a national crisis and when he does speak he is an incoherent mess. Now no one but late night tv hacks give a fuck about him and everyone is watching Trump.

He’s just the Coke Zero version of Trump even if you want to go the perv route. Trump at least makes it eccentric and fun to hear about, and his reactions to it are funny to watch and quick witted. Biden’s reactions are just sad and....dark, and are to...challenge someone to a push-up competition you know he doesn’t have a prayer of actually winning...and there’s just this layer of depression to it. The guy is never gonna walk away with his head attached after Trump gets through with him. Ya know, physically. Mentally he’s already decapitated. And that’s just being objective. Idk I’m wasted.

3 hours ago, Bobbo said:

He’s just the Coke Zero version of Trump even if you want to go the perv route. Trump at least makes it eccentric and fun to hear about, and his reactions to it are funny to watch and quick witted. Biden’s reactions are just sad and....dark, and are to...challenge someone to a push-up competition you know he doesn’t have a prayer of actually winning...and there’s just this layer of depression to it. The guy is never gonna walk away with his head attached after Trump gets through with him. Ya know, physically. Mentally he’s already decapitated. And that’s just being objective. Idk I’m wasted.

You don't think I can be president? Well let's do some pushups, you piece of shit. Fuck you!

13 hours ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Yeah I think the Dems are just Biden their time.

Does he really plan to bring along Kamala for the ride? :lolzers:

Her or Stacey Abrams, whose claim to fame is that she badly lost an election and then cried fraud. Not too surprising though seeing as how people took Beto O'Rourke seriously. Y'know, the guy who lost to Ted Cruz not a year earlier.

Biden is probably the best scenario party leadership could've hoped for. If they win, then the VP they chose for him will more or less be running things ala Dick Cheney, and if Biden tries to fight that they can use Amendment 25 to perform a coup and make the VP acting president, which essentially just means president in this case. But hey, if they lose, at least they didn't win with Bernie!