Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bacardimayne

FATTENING THE CURVE - A GunsNFNRoses PSA

Recommended Posts

I hate having a gut, glad I did something about it (At least half way there!) why doesn't he do something about it!

Edited by Frank Drebin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

I hate having a gut, glad I did something about it (At least half way there!) why doesn't he do something about it!

Because losing weight and staying in somewhat decent shape takes some effort.

Being a fat fuck is effortless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

he's going to be sitting in his house eating burritos for at least 8 months

 

how FUCKING fat will he be when he emerges for the tour

Will he surpass Vince Neil in BMI and gross appearance?

 

It’s still a challenge, but I’m confident Alex will try his best this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

Will he surpass Vince Neil in BMI and gross appearance?

 

It’s still a challenge, but I’m confident Alex will try his best this time.

Remember, Vince is isolating too. His expansion is all but guaranteed. We will see a lot of FAT celebrities after this is all said and done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be sure to rat out any shitters you see outside, not fattening the curve. I saw three immigrants huddled in a bus stop and called the cops. Take no chances. For Hard School.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Remember, Vince is isolating too. His expansion is all but guaranteed. We will see a lot of FAT celebrities after this is all said and done.

I just want Alex to embrace his curves and perform shirtless. Go all the way, otherwise what’s the point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we need to reduce KOHD to length of 30 minutes before it becomes a 3 hour nightmare. Imagine a show without scom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, uruguns said:

we need to reduce KOHD to length of 30 minutes before it becomes a 3 hour nightmare. Imagine a show without scom

When they are back on tour instead of new songs or deep cuts they will be adding more minutes to KOHD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...