AxlisOld

Official Quarantine Activities thread.

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

I have fallen in love with reading again as opposed to listening to audiobooks. 

I never could do audiobooks. I tune out in literally seconds

28 minutes ago, sixes said:

I never could do audiobooks. I tune out in literally seconds

They are good if you are walking or commuting. 

3 months of this and if 80% of the entire population, the rate of infection will drop massively.

GOOD FUCKING LUCK WITH THAT

Edited by GNS

I’m living on 7-11 hotdogs so that would be a disaster. They also do a good range of Doritos. I need to find a bar to hole up in for 90 days. 

I can't bring myself to go out to eat. I'll feel like such a dick. "Hey duh gubment said 'stay home' but I's gotsta get me some Carl's Jr. Oh ah tink ah gots a coupon!"

Luckily there’s no lockdown here but I’ve stopped going to the McDs in this one horse town. There’s always one guy with cough and no mask. Plus they chew some kind of weird coffee like bean so everyone has black teeth. The double cheeseburger  does go down as smooth surrounded by coughing vampires. 

Luckily there’s no lockdown here but I’ve stopped going to the McDs in this one horse town. There’s always one guy with cough and no mask. Plus they chew some kind of weird coffee like bean so everyone has black teeth. The double cheeseburger  does go down as smooth surrounded by coughing vampires. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3244562/The-scantily-clad-girls-wait-neon-booths-sell-not-sex-NUTS-Inside-Taiwan-s-controversial-trade-psychoactive-betel-snacks-sold-drivers.html

I’m playing a game of drinking cans in my room. Only 90 days to go. I was thinking just because they said you should leave, what if you just don’t? You know like you just forgot. 

Two things I learned today:

1. Mayo isn’t bad on instant noodles. 

2. Drinking beer in bed is underrated. I need a cooler by the bed. 

15 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Somebody gave me some pure mdma before the corona hit. If I ever get over this cold...

A brush with death from a sadistic virus really makes you get your priorities straight. I’ve only really been half assing not giving a shit. I was considering giving up drinking and eating raw turnips. Not anymore. 

Edited by wasted

28 minutes ago, wasted said:

A brush with death from a sadistic virus really makes you get your priorities straight. I’ve only really been half assing not giving a shit. I was considering giving up drinking and eating raw turnips. Not anymore. 

After 9/11 I went from a 2-3 day a week drinking habit to a 5-7 day a week habit. Nothing like getting good and drunk and pretending it is the end of the world. Buddhists refer to the phenomenon as Be Here Now. For me that was an Oasis album. Made a meal and threw it up on Sunday. Yeah, I've got a lot to learn.

29 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

After 9/11 I went from a 2-3 day a week drinking habit to a 5-7 day a week habit. Nothing like getting good and drunk and pretending it is the end of the world. Buddhists refer to the phenomenon as Be Here Now. For me that was an Oasis album. Made a meal and threw it up on Sunday. Yeah, I've got a lot to learn.

I only realized Be Here Now was a Buddhists idea recently. It was one guy’s whole thing. There’s always a new end of the world. They always crash the economy just as you are getting ahead. 

The latest episode of Owen Benjamin’s podcast he covers One In A Million and goes on rant about it and how great it is. It had to happen. This is Americana right here guys. 

Edited by wasted

Fresh tea. I have empty 2 liter bottles, boiling water, tea packets and artificial sweetener. Sort of like sun tea.

I'll organize a series of 3 vats I can manually wash clothes in. One for rinse, wash, and final rinse. I have a coat hanger thingy that can be used for drying.

Rice should last me a few months if I subsist only that but then there's rickets and scurvy.

The microdose is hitting me hard today. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

I only realized Be Here Now was a Buddhists idea recently. It was one guy’s whole thing. There’s always a new end of the world. They always crash the economy just as you are getting ahead. 

The latest episode of Owen Benjamin’s podcast he covers One In A Million and goes on rant about it and how great it is. It had to happen. This is Americana right here guys. 

The economy can't make infinite gains. They have to pull it back from time to time otherwise we risk global catastrophe. Infinite growth is cancer.

40 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

The microdose is hitting me hard today. 

The economy can't make infinite gains. They have to pull it back from time to time otherwise we risk global catastrophe. Infinite growth is cancer.

But rich individuals/groups can benefit from the crash, whereas ordinary people who have invested lose everything. You need to be big enough to borrow at the low interest rate to benefit. Then you can pump your company with money even if it’s failing and pay yourself a big salary. It’s basically legalized stealing. But if you had a job in the company and invested in the stock you will lose that. But the company borrowed at low rate can do that again when the crash happens again. It’s basically how they now run governments. Tax is the investment then the money gets given to people doing jobs that aren’t profitable. You’re basically skimming money off fake money. 

You can make even more money on the down if you know what you are doing. They shouldn't be allowed to use the bailout money for stock buybacks and bailouts. That shit is criminal.

3:30 AM here.

I just spent the last 4 hours or so rearranging my toy shelves, and putting some other stuff in the closets.  My neighbors must hate me.   I packed up all my dozens of Masterpiece Transformers and put them in the closet for a while.   Not that I don't love them; I'm just ready to look at something new.

I also carefully cleaned all my AKIRA stuff.

I wonder if I was having sex on a regular basis if I would do this fucking nerd shit.   Truthfully....probably.  Which is why every girl I've ever really liked left me.