Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump

What is your Coronavirus alert level?

21 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Wasted, where the hell are you anyway?   You're stuck somewhere, no?

Taiwan. I’m trying to get visa to say for 90 more days. British passport is gold. They Chinese people with worse visa options. I don’t even need a visa for 180 days. Otherwise I’m heading back into the infected zone. But supposedly it’s over everyone is going back to work. By May it will be over for sure. Here’s the score UK 255 Shanghai 3. Last time I went Tokio I got a bad Japanese flu. I got Jap painkillers for Universsl Studios Osaka. 

I've been drinking way too fucking much. Gotta disinfect the blood I suppose, but goddamn, I have hit it HARD lately.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:33 PM, EstrangedTWAT said:

Any luck on Taiwanese twitter?

I don't know if bitches are out hooking up in the middle of this thing or not.

I don’t know I wore my mask to the 7/11 and one chick covered her mouth in front of me and literally backed away from me. It’s good to know I still got it. 

4 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

I've been drinking way too fucking much. Gotta disinfect the blood I suppose, but goddamn, I have hit it HARD lately.

When you’re faced with a loaded Corona virus what’s the difference? 

You’ve got to drinking continuously until the coronies takes you to the big bar in the sky. 

Sinus infection dissipating sort of. Things appear to be turning around? Things appear to be turning around sooner than I expected so I'm trying to speed up my plans.

23 minutes ago, magisme said:

"global praise"

We're fucked. Remember when we thought the Patriot Act was bad?

How long have they had this technology. In Italy drones are monitoring people. All the pieces are falling into place. You must have your phone locked to your arm. Apple Watches will be like the new social media handcuffs. I thought my phone was helping do enough walking. But it was just a prototype infected tracker. 

5 hours ago, wasted said:

I don’t know I wore my mask to the 7/11 and one chick covered her mouth in front of me and literally backed away from me. It’s good to know I still got it. 

It's supposed to go over your mouth not your fuckstick dude 

8 hours ago, Facekicker said:

It's supposed to go over your mouth not your fuckstick dude 

I just keep forgetting, they also good for knee pads. 

I'm going to give the electric blanket another go. Wasted mentioned about bats having multiple fevers to kill viruses. I'm going give myself an artificial one. I've set my place to 85 fahrenheit. It's cookin'.

9 minutes ago, meatpuppet said:

I'm going to give the electric blanket another go. Wasted mentioned about bats having multiple fevers to kill viruses. I'm going give myself an artificial one. I've set my place to 85 fahrenheit. It's cookin'.

Did you get a test?

How are you doing?

This shit has got to be killing meatpuppet, given the hypochondria we've witnessed.

9 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Did you get a test?

How are you doing?

Nope. Same issue as before. Test doesn't exist. I think my immune system is attacking me now. I was feeling a little worse this morning. I still think it is rhinovirus and not my corona. I'm not really coughing involuntarily or sneezing. I just have a runny nose and feel chills. I thought I almost beat it yesterday.

I'm running out of rations. My local grocery has temporarily discontinued deliveries. I have 3/4 of a 2 liter bottle of diet cherry pepsi. I do have tea and some artificial sweetener packets. After those are gone then what? I just straight tea?  I was supposed to file an extension for taxes but I'm a pariah now. I think I'll have to quarantine myself for 2 weeks after the symptoms go.

I got a visa extension so I don’t have to go back to China. The light turned green, it’s time to go.